Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Milenge_Milenge

no..."kitni mohabbat hai " ye jo title hai na wahi hamare dil ko chota hai.isliye no other show we wan't kmh back with arjun and arohi.the background music, the song,the title every thinh is best ever so kmh3,4,5,6,7,8,9,and many more

no other show can be like kitni mohabbat hai

we wan't kmh3
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/kmh

and

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kmh3/

plz guys sign this and pass this msg to every one who love kmh

you never know unless you try things...
may be they can come back with some other awesome show in a popular channel!! you cannot tell that you wouldn't like it unless you watch it! so lets just hope that they came back...!!😊

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

you never know unless you try things...
may be they can come back with some other awesome show in a popular channel!! you cannot tell that you wouldn't like it unless you watch it! so lets just hope that they came back...!!😊

Exactly! KMH is one of those soaps that has alwys been different and a breath of fresh air⭐️😃 But what's the point of such a soap if it does not get the appreciation and treatment it desrves I've not seen much of Geet, but I think that's something many rural people can also relate to because it focuses on relationships and love in a joint family. Maybe something along those lines will make the new soap more popular😕
chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All what I can say is that's a good idea. I should also say that I don't care whether it's season 3 or completely a new serial as long as I can see ARJUHI because I can't stay without seeing them😭
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
We want our Karan and Kritika back  It can be any show but would like it to be created by Ekta Kapoor, because she has worked with them from Jan 2009. Her creatives and directors have worked with these two and know how to project them. 

That is why we enjoy watching KMH
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
You are right, there would be no point in bringing KMH3 if it ends up on Imagine. Imagine is a disaster right now and I don't want KMH3 to suffer to the same fate as the previous seasons because the head feels the storyline ran its course.

I just want to see Karan and Kritika again on screen, whether its in Season 3 of KMH or a new serial all together.
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with what u said! We all love KMH but the destiny is same as u have explained so it will be better to have KK2 with interesting new story on some good channel *👍🏼. 
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea also all i want is that karan and kritika come back together in a show as a jodi no matter what show it is!

all i want is that they come back in a show together!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: chathu_88

All what I can say is that's a good idea. I should also say that I don't care whether it's season 3 or completely a new serial as long as I can see ARJUHI because I can't stay without seeing them😭

Same hereCry That's why I feel it'll be better if we can get them on a different channel and in a different soap altogether, atleast we fans can relax for sometime without worrying about the soap going off air within 6 months😳
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

We want our Karan and Kritika back  It can be any show but would like it to be created by Ekta Kapoor, because she has worked with them from Jan 2009. Her creatives and directors have worked with these two and know how to project them. 

That is why we enjoy watching KMH

I know! My point exactly! It should be created by BT so that they can utilize KK2's potential to the maximum😃
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

You are right, there would be no point in bringing KMH3 if it ends up on Imagine. Imagine is a disaster right now and I don't want KMH3 to suffer to the same fate as the previous seasons because the head feels the storyline ran its course.

I just want to see Karan and Kritika again on screen, whether its in Season 3 of KMH or a new serial all together.

Ditto 😃 At the end of the day, we only want to see them together😳 But whether it's KMH3 or a brand new soap, we'll have to wait atleast for 6 more moths before we can see them😭😭