PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi freinds!!

Sorry, din't mean to give you people a shock with the title of the thread, but I'm serious.

I was one among those who wanted KMH3 bascically because I found the seasons concept interesting. But as an after thought, I don't want KMH3

Why should we take the pains of getting back KMH3? Ok, consider that KMH does come back, so what? It'll mostly be aired on that unImaginative channel which will neither appreciate KK2 nor KMH and it will axe the show in 6 months. So why bother? All that we'll be left with is signing more petitions to prevent KMH3 from going off air and for KMH4 and this will be an endless process

So instead, why cant we request Ekta to bring KK2 back together in another channel and a different soap altogether? Afterall, we want KMH back only for KK2. So how does it matter if the soap is called KMH or XYZ😕 At least our actors and the soap will get better recognition and it'll run for a longer time so that we fans can rest in peace

Much as I hate to admit this, I want the new soap to have a strong story line besides a romatic edge to it and something which caters to both the rural and the urban audiences. The rural audience is the one that contributes to the TRPs and they cannot relate to Hi-Fi soaps like KMH2. So make a neutral soap in a sensible channel is my request😳

And see, Bandini ran for a good two years and is again comming back with a season 2. So even if this new soap with KK2 does well, we can request for a new season😳

But ofcourse, all said and done I really like KMH for its youth flavour and really wish it is continued in another SENSIBLE channel

At the end of the day, we just want to see them together😉 It's good for them as actors too, they'll be more popular if they come together on a different channel in a different soap😉 And KK2 have acted in other soaps seperately, but that did not make them as popular as KMH did😉

Moral of the story: They should be seen together; not only for their fans, but also for themselves!😆

What say, guys? 😛
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ditto!thats what i was also thinking!
jus_charm_me thumbnail
i agree dear!! dat is wat i was acc tryin to make every1 understand...n if itz nt kk as a jodi itz k wid me...i jus wanna see them on screen again be it doin d same or diff shows!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jus_charm_me

i agree dear!! dat is wat i was acc tryin to make every1 understand...n if itz nt kk as a jodi itz k wid me...i jus wanna see them on screen again be it doin d same or diff shows!

Hmmm, but I want to see them together Like the Rajasthani in the bus said "jisne bhi aap dono ko saath mein dekha hai, kabhi bhi alag dekna pasad nahi karega"😉 I just can't imagine KK with any one else 😆 I watch the show only for KK2 and I want to see them together!
Milenge_Milenge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no..."kitni mohabbat hai " ye jo title hai na wahi hamare dil ko chota hai.isliye no other show we wan't kmh back with arjun and arohi.the background music, the song,the title every thinh is best ever so kmh3,4,5,6,7,8,9,and many more

no other show can be like kitni mohabbat hai

we wan't kmh3
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/kmh

and

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kmh3/

plz guys sign this and pass this msg to every one who love kmh
Edited by Milenge_Milenge - 12 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Milenge_Milenge

no..."kitni mohabbat hai " ye jo title hai na wahi hamare dil ko chota hai.isliye no other show we wan't kmh back with arjun and arohi.the background music, the song,the title every thinh is best ever so kmh3,4,5,6,7,8,9,and many more

no other show can be like kitni mohabbat hai

we wan't kmh3
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/kmh

and

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kmh3/

plz guys sign this and pass this msg to every one who love kmh

I like KMH too, but I feel that the effort is not worth the while especially when our favourite soap and actors don't get the appreciation they deserve. My opinion😳
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cansay only ds
 KMH title cant be used in any oher channel i guess !! also if kmh3 cms in un IMAGINE channel who r despeately wanitng to shw mythos n reality shws will NEVER pomote our show...
since star one s also changing into a sas bahu dama channel, dere s no scope of a youth shw cmng dere too...
am saying ds bcz i had seen petitions demanding fr kmh3...
even i kmh3 cmz  in imaine dey will do d same to season3 too..
so i thnk its beter to ask ekta n balaji NOT imagine fr KARAN+KRITZ in a new show wth a strong concept n ofcourse in a beter well dserving channel !!
if d channel has max reaaching den dere wnt b any TRP issue so dat it can be axed...
so plz its a humble rq frm me to u all 4asking fr a NEW SHOW nt kmh3 !!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparna4karanika

i cansay only ds
 KMH title cant be used in any oher channel i guess !! also if kmh3 cms in un IMAGINE channel who r despeately wanitng to shw mythos n reality shws will NEVER pomote our show...
since star one s also changing into a sas bahu dama channel, dere s no scope of a youth shw cmng dere too...
am saying ds bcz i had seen petitions demanding fr kmh3...
even i kmh3 cmz  in imaine dey will do d same to season3 too..
so i thnk its beter to ask ekta n balaji NOT imagine fr KARAN+KRITZ in a new show wth a strong concept n ofcourse in a beter well dserving channel !!
if d channel has max reaaching den dere wnt b any TRP issue so dat it can be axed...
so plz its a humble rq frm me to u all 4asking fr a NEW SHOW nt kmh3 !!

👏👏 Well said, just my sentiments😃

Much as I hate to admit this, I want the new soap to have strong story line besides a romatic edge to it and something which caters to both the rural and the urban audiences. The rural audience is the one that contributes to TRPs and they cannot relate to Hi-Fi soaps like KMH2. So make a neutral soap in a sensible channel is my request😳

And see, Bandini ran for a good two years and is again comming back with a season 2. So even if this new soap with KK2 does well, we can request for a new season😳

But ofcourse, all said and done I really like KMH for its youth flavour and really wish it is continued in another SENSIBLE channel
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
completely agree wid u ...
Karan -Kritika deserve more then this...
we want kmh3 only for karan kritika...  
title doesn't matter. weather its kmh or any other.
KK2 deserver better channel ...better TRP, and better promotion.
this time i don't want KMH3 in imagine.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payal_4

completely agree wid u ...

Karan -Kritika deserve more then this...
we want kmh3 only for karan kritika...  
title doesn't matter. weather its kmh or any other.
KK2 deserver better channel ...better TRP, and better promotion.
this time i don't want KMH3 in imagine.

My point exactly,⭐️ if they bring back KMH, it should not be on Imagine. If that is not possible, then we want a new soap in a channel with KK2!! Period!
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago