Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH:Ode to everlasting love in arranged marriage (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Anu..that is one thing Sony and SP both are damn good at...PROMOTE and it is a Ekta show.. it will be promoted like anything...just see the amount of articles that have come out and it is yet a week away...and considering the fact that these are her fav actors...Ekta is not going to leave any stone unturned...and Sony right now has only this trump card in hand..except CID may beLOL...so promotion to banta haiLOL

Oh Srushti, Srushti, Srushti *shakes ahead* LOL...beta itne bhole mat banoLOL

Dude, don't understimate Sony...they ALWAYS promote a show a lot BEFORE it goes on air...this is the usual...Kekta has had other shows last year with them too...that PKB and Betaab dil ki show...both were promoted BEFORE they went on air...once on air, Sony INSTANTLY forgets about a show...EVERY TIMELOL

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of Sony...I've seen it wayyy too many times now...with EVERY fiction show they launch...I don't know how much Ekta can do here...channel is the one with say over promotions...maybe Ram and Sakshi's established popularity could make a difference? I can only hope *fingers crossed*

Sumeet ne bilkul sahi bola hai...only one question matters to them...inke CID channel pe SONY ki TRPs kya hain?LOL

Ab mein kya karu Anu..mein hoon hi bholi bhaliEmbarrassedLOL
I saw Beytaab Dil ki tammanna off and on...till it got butchered and somehow ended with screeching brakes...eeekkkLOL
Accha I am not supposed to underestimate sony..LOL...ok TongueLOL
And I thought certain Channel is the only one who kills its babies so ruthlesslyOuchLOL
How can you forget the show which is being broadcasted every day on your channel..ainveyiConfusedLOL...
I dont have much experience with Sony except for its alacrity for scrapping the shows when they divert a bitLOL
I only know am not getting ATTACHED to a show anymore..Sony ka sony jaane or Ekta ka ektaLOL
and waise bhi this is supposed to be Jeetendra's own LS naLOL
Let us see how Ekta treats the story which produced herLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 22 May 2011 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_TitliAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
LOL Srushti, Rishta.com was also on Sony...jo in logon ne uske saath treatment ki, I don't even have words for...Sony is a maha useless channel which doesn't care about anything but CID.

So all we can do is watch if they promote this show for a change baad mein...otherwise Sony seems to give up on its fiction shows very quickly...no marketing sense.

This channel politics is beyond us mere audience to understand...LOL...like Sumeet explained very well too.

Yeah I'm not going to get ATTACHED like that again either...we're all still recovering from the LTL experience in some ways *sigh* 

LOL yeh sab bolne ki baatein hain for them ki iski love story, uski love story...Ekta's pet project etc. etc...asli baat toh tabhi pata chalti hain based on how they treat their show a few months into it's start...toh let's see who manages to hold on to the reins ;-)

-Srushti-gilmores

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

LOL Srushti, Rishta.com was also on Sony...jo in logon ne uske saath treatment ki, I don't even have words for...Sony is a maha useless channel which doesn't care about anything but CID.

So all we can do is watch if they promote this show for a change baad mein...otherwise Sony seems to give up on its fiction shows very quickly...no marketing sense.

This channel politics is beyond us mere audience to understand...LOL...like Sumeet explained very well too.

Yeah I'm not going to get ATTACHED like that again either...we're all still recovering from the LTL experience in some ways *sigh* 

LOL yeh sab bolne ki baatein hain for them ki iski love story, uski love story...Ekta's pet project etc. etc...asli baat toh tabhi pata chalti hain based on how they treat their show a few months into it's start...toh let's see who manages to hold on to the reins ;-)

Waise I thing SAB does love its shows..or atleast as much a channel is expected to love that is..Full to entertainment...and I dont think Channel even interferes...and it promotes good values too... like the two shows which are on air, TMKOC and Pappad Pol both are based on Gujarati literature and articles... and ironically SAB is a branch of Sony...so I might have got that impression...
Rishta.com..ya the whole YRF thing on Sony na...It had started impressively but then pata nahi kya ho gaya..even that Mahi way was also good...but then in the end she became a maha despo and confused girl...LOL
Sumeet ka video has become very popular na..he is a damn good actor...his serial is also on SAB.. that is also a good one..
I know about LS ...promotion ke liye sab sab kucch kehte hai (waise mere pure post mein sab haiLOL) ...lekin ab dekhte hai..see this is the cynicism I was talking about in my other post...age and experience make difficult to fall easily naLOL
Aur reins ki yaad mat dila...me getting all FB of someone on a horsehamara pyaara gadhaOuch

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article..Smile

@ Anu:
agree with you on Rishta.com... which was one of my favorites..
anyways, am waiting for this one.. but yes with no attachments.. lesson already learnt ...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Waise I thing SAB does love its shows..or atleast as much a channel is expected to love that is..Full to entertainment...and I dont think Channel even interferes...and it promotes good values too... like the two shows which are on air, TMKOC and Pappad Pol both are based on Gujarati literature and articles... and ironically SAB is a branch of Sony...so I might have got that impression...
Rishta.com..ya the whole YRF thing on Sony na...It had started impressively but then pata nahi kya ho gaya..even that Mahi way was also good...but then in the end she became a maha despo and confused girl...LOL
Sumeet ka video has become very popular na..he is a damn good actor...his serial is also on SAB.. that is also a good one..
I know about LS ...promotion ke liye sab sab kucch kehte hai (waise mere pure post mein sab haiLOL) ...lekin ab dekhte hai..see this is the cynicism I was talking about in my other post...age and experience make difficult to fall easily naLOL
Aur reins ki yaad mat dila...me getting all FB of someone on a horsehamara pyaara gadhaOuch

Awww that is such a cuteee gadha emoticonLOLLOL  *sigh* Why do you have to make me miss him, Srushti yaar...I swear I blame MR more than anything else for pulling me in SO much into the show...hmmmph...ab yeh haal hai that I can't even go back and watch old epis cuz mann itna kharaab hua pada hai given just WHAT they've done with the show...ughhh...chalo chhodo.

@bold: Oh yeah you're very right...lol...cynicism does make it harder to trust...harder to give in...

But I guess for the characters in this show...Priya especially is quite the idealist, more of the romantic of the two...I guess Ram would be the one who would be that cynic would finder it harder to believe...to trust...to fall as you sayLOL...story bhi toh usi se banegiLOL...let's see how they surprise each other and maybe us in the bargain too hopefullyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Thanks for the article..Smile

@ Anu:
agree with you on Rishta.com... which was one of my favorites..
anyways, am waiting for this one.. but yes with no attachments.. lesson already learnt ...Ouch

Heyy Roopa! You're here tooHug  

Yeah no attachments...you know I used to say the same about LTL tooLOL...aur wahaan dekho ultimately kya hua...like I was telling Srushti...I blame MR :P...I wasn't MEANT to get attached, dammit! lol

Anyways yes Rishta.com was really shortchanged...hope Sony atleast gives BALH a chance and doesn't choke it before it manages to take off only.

-Roopa--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Awww that is such a cuteee gadha emoticonLOLLOL  *sigh* Why do you have to make me miss him, Srushti yaar...I swear I blame MR more than anything else for pulling me in SO much into the show...hmmmph...ab yeh haal hai that I can't even go back and watch old epis cuz mann itna kharaab hua pada hai given just WHAT they've done with the show...ughhh...chalo chhodo.

@bold: Oh yeah you're very right...lol...cynicism does make it harder to trust...harder to give in...

But I guess for the characters in this show...Priya especially is quite the idealist, more of the romantic of the two...I guess Ram would be the one who would be that cynic would finder it harder to believe...to trust...to fall as you sayLOL...story bhi toh usi se banegiLOL...let's see how they surprise each other and maybe us in the bargain too hopefullyLOL

Emoticon to cute banta hai na...Hamara gadha bhi to ekdum cute tha na...payal ki jagah necklace chunta thaOuch...owww...kya batau kitna miss karti hoon Ouch...and me too blame him...cant believe a practical person like me felll...and felll so hard...you are right..chalo chhaddo!!!!
Priya is the best bet to be the one who would be that closet romantic..tough girl and totally dull outlook but inside she is a cinderella...and ofcourse Ram the rolly polly has to a cynic...and total ruthless businessman.. but a family lover..because I think he marries Priya for his sister who loves a boy who will not marry without his elder sister married...that is priya...
That is what I read...
let us wait and watchBig smile

Dilwali89 IF-Dazzler
Dilwali89
Dilwali89

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I love Ram so can't wait til Monday, really looking forward to it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index