BALH:Ode to everlasting love in arranged marriage - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Srushti, Rishta.com was also on Sony...jo in logon ne uske saath treatment ki, I don't even have words for...Sony is a maha useless channel which doesn't care about anything but CID.

So all we can do is watch if they promote this show for a change baad mein...otherwise Sony seems to give up on its fiction shows very quickly...no marketing sense.

This channel politics is beyond us mere audience to understand...LOL...like Sumeet explained very well too.

Yeah I'm not going to get ATTACHED like that again either...we're all still recovering from the LTL experience in some ways *sigh* 

LOL yeh sab bolne ki baatein hain for them ki iski love story, uski love story...Ekta's pet project etc. etc...asli baat toh tabhi pata chalti hain based on how they treat their show a few months into it's start...toh let's see who manages to hold on to the reins ;-)

Waise I thing SAB does love its shows..or atleast as much a channel is expected to love that is..Full to entertainment...and I dont think Channel even interferes...and it promotes good values too... like the two shows which are on air, TMKOC and Pappad Pol both are based on Gujarati literature and articles... and ironically SAB is a branch of Sony...so I might have got that impression...
Rishta.com..ya the whole YRF thing on Sony na...It had started impressively but then pata nahi kya ho gaya..even that Mahi way was also good...but then in the end she became a maha despo and confused girl...😆
Sumeet ka video has become very popular na..he is a damn good actor...his serial is also on SAB.. that is also a good one..
I know about LS ...promotion ke liye sab sab kucch kehte hai (waise mere pure post mein sab hai😆) ...lekin ab dekhte hai..see this is the cynicism I was talking about in my other post...age and experience make difficult to fall easily na😆
Aur reins ki yaad mat dila...me getting all FB of someone on a horsehamara pyaara gadha

Thanks for the article..😊

@ Anu:
agree with you on Rishta.com... which was one of my favorites..
anyways, am waiting for this one.. but yes with no attachments.. lesson already learnt ...
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Waise I thing SAB does love its shows..or atleast as much a channel is expected to love that is..Full to entertainment...and I dont think Channel even interferes...and it promotes good values too... like the two shows which are on air, TMKOC and Pappad Pol both are based on Gujarati literature and articles... and ironically SAB is a branch of Sony...so I might have got that impression...
Rishta.com..ya the whole YRF thing on Sony na...It had started impressively but then pata nahi kya ho gaya..even that Mahi way was also good...but then in the end she became a maha despo and confused girl...😆
Sumeet ka video has become very popular na..he is a damn good actor...his serial is also on SAB.. that is also a good one..
I know about LS ...promotion ke liye sab sab kucch kehte hai (waise mere pure post mein sab hai😆) ...lekin ab dekhte hai..see this is the cynicism I was talking about in my other post...age and experience make difficult to fall easily na😆
Aur reins ki yaad mat dila...me getting all FB of someone on a horsehamara pyaara gadha

Awww that is such a cuteee gadha emoticon😆😆  *sigh* Why do you have to make me miss him, Srushti yaar...I swear I blame MR more than anything else for pulling me in SO much into the show...hmmmph...ab yeh haal hai that I can't even go back and watch old epis cuz mann itna kharaab hua pada hai given just WHAT they've done with the show...ughhh...chalo chhodo.

@bold: Oh yeah you're very right...lol...cynicism does make it harder to trust...harder to give in...

But I guess for the characters in this show...Priya especially is quite the idealist, more of the romantic of the two...I guess Ram would be the one who would be that cynic would finder it harder to believe...to trust...to fall as you say😆...story bhi toh usi se banegi😆...let's see how they surprise each other and maybe us in the bargain too hopefully😆
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Thanks for the article..😊

@ Anu:
agree with you on Rishta.com... which was one of my favorites..
anyways, am waiting for this one.. but yes with no attachments.. lesson already learnt ...

Heyy Roopa! You're here too🤗  

Yeah no attachments...you know I used to say the same about LTL too😆...aur wahaan dekho ultimately kya hua...like I was telling Srushti...I blame MR :P...I wasn't MEANT to get attached, dammit! lol

Anyways yes Rishta.com was really shortchanged...hope Sony atleast gives BALH a chance and doesn't choke it before it manages to take off only.
Originally posted by nureat01

Awww that is such a cuteee gadha emoticon😆😆  *sigh* Why do you have to make me miss him, Srushti yaar...I swear I blame MR more than anything else for pulling me in SO much into the show...hmmmph...ab yeh haal hai that I can't even go back and watch old epis cuz mann itna kharaab hua pada hai given just WHAT they've done with the show...ughhh...chalo chhodo.

@bold: Oh yeah you're very right...lol...cynicism does make it harder to trust...harder to give in...

But I guess for the characters in this show...Priya especially is quite the idealist, more of the romantic of the two...I guess Ram would be the one who would be that cynic would finder it harder to believe...to trust...to fall as you say😆...story bhi toh usi se banegi😆...let's see how they surprise each other and maybe us in the bargain too hopefully😆

Emoticon to cute banta hai na...Hamara gadha bhi to ekdum cute tha na...payal ki jagah necklace chunta tha...owww...kya batau kitna miss karti hoon ...and me too blame him...cant believe a practical person like me felll...and felll so hard...you are right..chalo chhaddo!!!!
Priya is the best bet to be the one who would be that closet romantic..tough girl and totally dull outlook but inside she is a cinderella...and ofcourse Ram the rolly polly has to a cynic...and total ruthless businessman.. but a family lover..because I think he marries Priya for his sister who loves a boy who will not marry without his elder sister married...that is priya...
That is what I read...
let us wait and watch😃

I love Ram so can't wait til Monday, really looking forward to it.
Well Ekta's got a fabulous cast and somehow I think this show is close to her. This show has really excited me..the concept of love after marriage isn't novel but I hope the treatment is very good.  Usually you can trust Ekta to make her shows interesting in the beginning. Jo bhi hai..at least acting will be good.

And I hope this maha useless channel Sony does its part and promotes the show after its on air also. I swear I saw the initial promo's of R.Com on air more after it had ended than during the 6 months it was on air. 😕
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Ram is really sweet loved him in Kasam Se and now another treat with his  style !!
I am looking forward to watch his guy and  Sakshi Tanwar  is also a beautiful actress so I am sure the chemistry will be great

Romance at any stage is beautiful !!

So this will be a treat to watch
I hope Ekta and BT make  it as interesting as the promos show !
Today's episode was so good ... I will definitely be following the show 
30th May - First Day First Show & BALH looks promising! The show has Sakshi...a natural actor par excellence playing the lead with yet another good actor, Ram Kapoor..it'll be interesting to see how their chemistry works as the story moves on. Just Hope Balaji Telefilms & Ekta Kapoor take the storyline in the right direction...the concept is unique & fresh..i wouldn't want to see the Creatives mess the story lines with irrational situations! So far so good...i'm totally Loving Sakshi & the character of Priya in the show! Best Wishes to the entire team of BALH!! Keep Rocking Guys!!