Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
watched only the beginning & the end... khooni ... very much predictable! ðŸ¥±

& the X-factor promotion... if Freddy tries to sing once again... I will strangle his throat!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What???

X-factor promotion???😡😡😡

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well... i was expcting a promotion... could hv been done without Freddy singing.😡😡

& why was it at the very beginning????

anyway, expect a Bade Achchhe Lagte Hain promotion tonight!😕
Wistfulness thumbnail
Horrible. I remember one more time freddy promoted Indian Idol singing.
Wistfulness thumbnail

I won't watch that promotion scene then.

Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The start of the episode itself was loose and stupid...just the presence of someone made us expect for more...now...why do they have to promote a show through CID...?? aren't the advertisements in the breaks enough...?? and if they want to / have to promote them through CID...they should promote it in a decent manner... why Freddy everytime...and can't they make him "sing" ...why twinkle twinkle... 🤢... if its something like "phool chaman mein..." we can enjoy it right...if we leave aside the promotion part...

but no... FW doesn't care if we like the episode whether we enjoy...they just want to make new shows...

huh...i am frustrated...angry...irritated and what not...😡
story..plot was good...Daya sir's lead was also very nice...one dialogue by Salinkhe i liked is" Sacchi tarif ki toh bhi tumhare muh par hassi nahi aati...kitne saal hue tumhe haste dekhkar" ..lekin yeh FW wale agar unhe sirf jor jor se chillane ko kahenge toh ACP sir bhi kya kar sakte hain...

will rate the episode 2.5...but if they had not promoted x factor or promoted it nicely and if Adi sir was present the result would have been much much better...

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did ny1 find any loopholes in the case??? Other than the bullet hitting 3 people which is a real unrealistic...