Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well, the only good thing for me was that the dog was cute๐Ÿ˜†..i love dogs and was worried for that one..end mein keh toh dia ki he survived but i guess it will have to live with that bulletEdited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ya poor Dog. 

He was cute. 
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The plot wasn't that bad, but I don't get why they emphasized that dog (cute little fella BTW, hehe) so much in the promo when it wasn't even a subplot in the actual episode. I wish they give that actor portraying Rohit a non-villainous role for a change, it all gets so predictable. And Abhi sir staying AWOL for the entire episode didn't help either. Liked Daya sir's lead throughout the case though.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah even i found that dog thing being emphasized funny...but then that is FW trend..promote something which is hardly there in the real case
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love that dog... it's soo cute!!๐Ÿ˜Š
ujs30 thumbnail
good episode but again no abhi. he has been absent for the last 3 episode. i hope everything is fine with him. because even if he is there for a few second, he remain silent and not speaking much.๐Ÿ˜•
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Found this case a bit dull. I cannot believe how the producers thought that they could make the case unique by using a dog. What was more unbelievable was the Freddy tomfoolery and the minute long X Factor promotion. That really turned me off. Plus, the plot has been used before in many occasions, like some 2009 cases, so I was kinda bored. The blaring background music put me to sleep. From what I saw, there was hardly any Abhijit Sir(although was glad that that bit was a duo scene), Daya Sir was surely the leader, ACP Sir was good and others were alright and not given enough scope, IMO, like Vivek etc Dr. Salunkhe was just good, Dr. Sonali was overacting again and Tarika her usual, but thankfully kept to a minimum.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want to write about this one. At the end of it I am just ANGRY.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: visrom

I don't want to write about this one. At the end of it I am just ANGRY.

Me too๐Ÿ˜ก
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I missed so can't comment, will catch the repeats.