Episode 727 : Gayab Goli ( 27- May- 2011) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes. He can call himself a look alike of dog of any catagory too. Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
"No repaet" was not written this time...hmmm
@shruti - could not understand what u tried to say.
No sign of No Repeat. But I'll not miss this.
Originally posted by darkknight007

@shruti - could not understand what u tried to say.
Don't you remember once when Tarika was finding the dog whose prints were found on the oxygen cylinder, freddy said about a dog that he looks like him. That was an episode aired in 2008. The case in which a girl was murdered during a show's shooting in the pool.
Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
Wish they thought of it earlier and brought in official sniffer dogs during the investigation procedure. It used to give the case a significantly authentic touch in the old days.
Sniffer dogs give that much neede police touch. There was a bomb scare in my college 3 years back and I saw the sniffer dog team come and go over the college. They struck awe in all our hearts. So cute they looked (Labbies and German shepherd) but, they gave the message to all of us with just one look, stay back NO patting!😲
The dog handlers too were great to look and we all admired the officers who came with the sniffer team.
They do give the police the zing factor.
Sigh I miss these dogs these days on CID.

Abhijeeth sir should be back tonight I'm ðŸ˜¡ at this long Mr.India stage.
Originally posted by DemonStar

Wish they thought of it earlier and brought in official sniffer dogs during the investigation procedure. It used to give the case a significantly authentic touch in the old days.

Absolutely Ravi . It made the show look investigative and good and more detection oriented and not some sloppy drama
@shruti - oh...thnx... i had forgotten that case...
More than sniffer dogs, I'm begging FW to get back the old writers!!!!