Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

the article is again by a newbie and it is not on SP...SP article generally says Neha Sargam aka Nivedita... but see this article ...Neha is addressed rightly but not Kinshuk...its fishy

Exactly Raj, someone seriously has an issue. x
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I think something else is the reason for this decision maybe she wants to free Viren so that he will not spoil his life with her because of her decision or some other reason because the reason they give is just not logical

but if she leaves Viren how does she plan to stay in Sood house to take care of Dwita... does she want to take Dwita to Sharmas... does not make sense
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I think something else is the reason for this decision maybe she wants to free Viren so that he will not spoil his life with her because of her decision or some other reason because the reason they give is just not logical

they don't need reason to do that but as what anisha said no need to worry nivern will not separate
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys I just read that 'article' n I just hav no words!! I'm still at work n I'm just so annoyed n angry 😭
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why the hell they would seperate...arey..viren and nivi if had to be parting ways it could have been easily done after the stalker track..and the divorce one..but did it happened..no...

The CT's should have got an idea that viewers appreciate Nivren together...go and seperate them and SP will be forced down to shut the show
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey guys I just read that 'article' n I just hav no words!! I'm still at work n I'm just so annoyed n angry 😭

asma don't worry it;s just rumor
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-mystery

they don't need reason to do that but as what anisha said no need to worry nivern will not separate

im tension...arggg😲😡
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asma Dii don't worry aisa kuch nahi hoga its NivRen at the end for sure no NivArth only our NivRen x
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
is nevi really pregnant ? yaar 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lojain, Anisha, thanx...just worrying cos it's from the SP website?! And now it's been deleted?!! We need to find out where it came from - I just hate that they can post things like that n scare the he'll out of us!!

PS if I disappear, its cos my boss came!!