Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Dil to Baccha Hai Ji (#74) (Page 50)

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
im sure  neha   rankind will  be down...dis week...oh...pls no

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hai to every one,,,,,, iam a new one to the forum,,,,,,,i love nivren alot and i never want to see them apart,,,,,,, i realy feeling very sad while reading sum articles about the nivi and ,,,,, i don't want to mention,,,,, i hope you guyz understand...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes Usha... i hope we have a good epi... and Nivi does not out rightly refuse Viren but ask some time...but from the seg it does seem she may ask time... dekhate hai kya hota hai
Keeping all mu fingers crossed. LOL  Hope this track end soon in 2-3 days or max by friday. Embarrassed

ok so i was thinking of a scene regarding the segment ...

Viren walks out of the room and goes to the guest room...Nivi goes to the guest room after sometime and sees Viren sleeping...thinking Viren is sleeping she moves her hand over Viren's forehead and says Viren ILU...i did not want to hurt you ... i hope you could understand me and tears roll down from her eyes...she is about to leave and turns and Viren holds her hand...there is some romantic moment and NivRen sleep in the guest room...
Next day Nivi wakes up early and leaves the room to get ready and CC as usual stumbles on Viren who is sleeping in the guest room and finds a chance to bad mouth...but Viren ignores her and CC angry and surprised seeing some romantic NivRen moments at the breakfast table..

sapne dekhana to apne haath mein hai Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny*Resham*

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

I forget to ask that what happens to beshram gang,,,,,,,,, i had read some scenes,,,,, u guyz are amazing,,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinshukkipyaari

what new kulsum??

nun jus here chaating and watching football wat abt you dear ?
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bowya

I forget to ask that what happens to beshram gang,,,,,,,,, i had read some scenes,,,,, u guyz are amazing,,,,,,

@ bowya... NiVren are meant to be together... agreed there are problems ... but they will get over it...

hey we besharam gang will there
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Alphabet26

yes Usha... i hope we have a good epi... and Nivi does not out rightly refuse Viren but ask some time...but from the seg it does seem she may ask time... dekhate hai kya hota hai
Keeping all mu fingers crossed. LOL  Hope this track end soon in 2-3 days or max by friday. Embarrassed

ok so i was thinking of a scene regarding the segment ...

Viren walks out of the room and goes to the guest room...Nivi goes to the guest room after sometime and sees Viren sleeping...thinking Viren is sleeping she moves her hand over Viren's forehead and says Viren ILU...i did not want to hurt you ... i hope you could understand me and tears roll down from her eyes...she is about to leave and turns and Viren holds her hand...there is some romantic moment and NivRen sleep in the guest room...
Next day Nivi wakes up early and leaves the room to get ready and CC as usual stumbles on Viren who is sleeping in the guest room and finds a chance to bad mouth...but Viren ignores her and CC angry and surprised seeing some romantic NivRen moments at the breakfast table..

sapne dekhana to apne haath mein hai Wink

ClapClap
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollNiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey raj, love ur scene, if only that happens wud be so sweet!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index