Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Dil to Baccha Hai Ji (#74) (Page 107)

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi Lj, saw today's episode? 

hi usha no just read the update i love sid today he is great for second time

hi diya dear am fine how r u sweeti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hiii everyone!! How are you doing?Hope you guys are perfecto?!

Well I JUST watched the epi and OMV I think it wasn't as bad as i thought today would be. Kinshuk a usual was FANTASTIC! his expressions were out of this world. The cutest part was when Nivi came into the room with coffee for Viren and apologised and he reluctantly forgave her but as soon as he heard her crying he was quickly turned and to console her awww. Viren is the most adorable husband. What i also liked was Sid's decision to try and spend more time with the baby so there isn't further rift between NivRen due to Dwita. And OMV i loved the way he did it her was very good indeed. Okay about the pre-cap, haha they are trying to imply that she is pregnant though I truly doubt it its probably just health problems.  I remember a month ago or something my mum was watching SGP and in that these were also teh symptoms Suhana experienced they thought she was pregnant but instead she had brain tumour. But that won't be the case with Nivi. I wonder what's up with her. But pregnant and Nivi? I doubt it at this point. I x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 23 May 2011 at 8:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmuAlphabet26love_never_diesNiViren-Raj*Resham*Swetha-Sai

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Lj

Hey did u notice today... when viren is not responding nivi is trying to talk to him... and when viren left in half BF nivi felt sad... hope viren will handle nivi properly.  If he stays away from nivi, she will try to get close to him...that way he may achieve what he wants... Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmu*Resham*NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yes CC knows only one thing...first she made DD jealous with Nivi-Sid conversation and now she is playing the same game with Viren...but Viren is not easy target to fall for her games...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26*Resham*

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hiii everyone!! How are you doing?Hope you guys are perfecto?!

Well I JUST watched the epi and OMV I think it wasn't as bad as i thought today would be. Kinshuk a usual was FANTASTIC! his expressions were out of this world. The cutest part was when Nivi came into the room with coffee for Viren and apologised and he reluctantly forgave her but as soon as he heard her crying he was quickly turned and to console her awww. Viren is the most adorable husband. What i also liked was Sid's decision to try and spend more time with the baby so there isn't further rift between NivRen due to Dwita. And OMV i loved the way he did it her was very good indeed. Okay about the pre-cap, haha they are trying to imply that she is pregnant though I truly doubt it its probably just health problems.  I remember a month ago or something my mum was watching SGP and in that these were also teh symptoms Suhana experienced they thought she was pregnant but instead she had brain tumour. But that won't be the case with Nivi. I wonder what's up with her. But pregnant and Nivi? I doubt it at this point. I x

Hi anisha,  even i liked sid's behaviour with dwita and nivi today.  He didn't allow her to buy anything for dwita...Wink

Anisha_91NiViren-RajSwetha-Sai

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Viren is def not easy target for CC..she could play games with DD...but not with him..and yes whenever Viren tries to be indifferent Nivi notices him...LOL I srsly want Nivi to chase Viren

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmuAnisha_91Alphabet26diyaloveskinnyNiViren-RajSwetha-Sai

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Usha ...I told you Nivi pay attention to Viren only when Viren is angry...

as we talked earlier.. Nivi should get pregnant and CC will play her games... and even if they get new entry and Viren for what ever reason may want to leave Nivi but will not as he loves Nivi a lot and now they also will be having a more strong bond of child between them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91Alphabet26diyaloveskinny*Resham*

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes CC knows only one thing...first she made DD jealous with Nivi-Sid conversation and now she is playing the same game with Viren...but Viren is not easy target to fall for her games...

But today when CC told that nivi was in sid room, viren was not in a mood to listen.  she wants to create rift b/w nivren so trying her best to take sid and dwita name 

love_never_dies*Resham*NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index