Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Dil to Baccha Hai Ji (#74) (Page 103)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by friendforall

Hello Girls anyone here,  Smile

Hi Diya, how is ur migrane? took some rest? 

Migraine is  much better Dear, Yes I took rest so am much better now,  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

yes it must be a health problem only...she is as it is not taking care of her...

Hope its a health problem, this would get Viren close to her, Or may be she is pregnant and she will tell Viren she does not want the child may be thats why Viren gets angry with her and leaves the room to sleep in the guest room

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hi Diya and Usha

I watched the epi and liked the good conversation between NivRen. Nivi finally spoke out her feelings and Viren understood as he knows exactly what Nivi is going through and patiently tried to explain Nivi and make Nivi understand the facts and reality. We understand Nivi's decision and fear and the reasons behind it. I was glad that Viren knows and understands and was right in his explanation and justifications and it was also natural for Viren to be hurt by Nivi's one sided decision.
I hope Nivi is pregnant cause now it will be VD turn to explain Nivi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26diyaloveskinny*Resham*

kgmu IF-Dazzler
kgmu
kgmu

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Bowya and Resham

Resham.. i dont about the pregnancy, i think it may be just health problem ...i hope Nivi gets pregnant...

hi
i m saumya from lucknow new to this hope u all except me as mem of nivireniac fan
as far todays epi i too want nivi to see become pregnant

Alphabet26NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I liked sid today, he was mature and handling the matter very carefully.  Hope he continue that.  Now sid learns how to take care of dwita in future he may not need nivi's help if she insists for something he better ask vd to get married again with another girl to maintain distance b/w nivi and dwita. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I too hope tht Nivi is pregnant..but someone m feeling that she wont...and today's conversation btw Nivren showed that he has really understood what she is exactly thinking of...and somewhere I feel that he will only take her out...

Alphabet26NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgmu86

Hi Bowya and Resham

Resham.. i dont about the pregnancy, i think it may be just health problem ...i hope Nivi gets pregnant...

hi
i m saumya from lucknow new to this hope u all except me as mem of nivireniac fan
as far todays epi i too want nivi to see become pregnant

Hi saumya welcome to our nivreniac world. cute smileys hug emoticon

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Hi Diya and Usha

I watched the epi and liked the good conversation between NivRen. Nivi finally spoke out her feelings and Viren understood as he knows exactly what Nivi is going through and patiently tried to explain Nivi and make Nivi understand the facts and reality. We understand Nivi's decision and fear and the reasons behind it. I was glad that Viren knows and understands and was right in his explanation and justifications and it was also natural for Viren to be hurt by Nivi's one sided decision.
I hope Nivi is pregnant cause now it will be VD turn to explain Nivi

RIght Dear I can understand Nivi's feelings also ,  I was just watching the Episode where Nivi forgets to eat her food and HL tells the Soods she does not trust anyone, I feel she wants to prove to HL that she loves Dwita very much and take good care of  Dwita,  She loves Viren a lot but she had taken responsibility of the Baby and wants to take good care of her,  and not make her miss her mother. and good if Viren is understanding her, 

*Resham*NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index