Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Yes Dear But Sanju said this article orriginal link is not working and SP has deleted it

why would SP delete an article?
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
SP should have been realized that they will now be facing wrath..so they promptly deleted
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friends  I think its no use getting annoyed or doing anything as they CTs will do what ever they have to do,   they will work according to theri script and now matter what we say they will do what they think they have to do
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
guys i like nandu to day haha so funny
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

they are separating NivRen... how can it be...this is ridiculous... how can their love be so weak

True raj their love is not weak.  Also can't believe aby article from SP site.

EArlier they said viren will fight for sid- they mentioned sid is hospitalised and will viren fight for sid to bhaiji.  This didn't happened.

next sid-niv joining hands - they said HL and sid will have confrontation about dwita...

we got just a scene not big confrontation b/w Hl and sid.

now this ðŸ˜¡
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think something else is the reason for this decision maybe she wants to free Viren so that he will not spoil his life with her because of her decision or some other reason because the reason they give is just not logical
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I say don't worry about that 'article' 'cos if its not there anymore on SP website then I don't think we should worry x
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Diya the CT's will do whatever they like..why would they consider audiences...as it is whatever TRP's they r getting in the afternoon slot will be nowhere after this so called good track...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Friends  I think its no use getting annoyed or doing anything as they CTs will do what ever they have to do,   they will work according to theri script and now matter what we say they will do what they think they have to do

diya so us we know nivein will be together what time it take don't know but ya we will not worry that in the last they will be together ...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

These articles are freaking annoying me now seriously!! x

Like hello which one is real? x

the article is again by a newbie and it is not on SP...SP article generally says Neha Sargam aka Nivedita... but see this article ...Neha is addressed rightly but not Kinshuk...its fishy