Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes Rachu... today's conversation showed how much Viren knows Nivi...and Nivi feeling Viren pain knows that her decision has hurt him ..

Right Raj and Rachu,  they show how much they love and understand each other and also they have a strong bond, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
today CC showed bit of her true self to Viren today but Viren did not catch it...CC said koi kuch bhi kahe u handled Dwita well...Viren was sad so did not pick it ... DS intervened and consoled Viren
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes Rachu... today's conversation showed how much Viren knows Nivi...and Nivi feeling Viren pain knows that her decision has hurt him ..

Both felt each other's pain but couldn't help it let see what is store for us now
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jaan Sid Nivi truth came so anticlamitically in front of Divya but Divya was not and I really want CC's truth to come out and she and HL should really realize what all they did is bad. Because till now even HL haven't realised her mistake but is blaming Nivi.

hi rach ya agree totally ... usha verin already know that
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I simply want to know now why he is going in guest room...and hope tht Nivi too sails with him there😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

I simply want to know now why he is going in guest room...and hope tht Nivi too sails with him there😆

we will come to know either tomorrow or dayafter 😉
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Kuch to hoga I just hope yeh na ho ki voh preggy ho aur abortion karane ka soch rahi ho
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think nivi will think of abortion..it will go against her character...lets see..I clearly rem Viren saying in tht segment..ki ab mujhe yahaan ghutan hoti hai
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689907

Girls just read this,
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jaan Sid Nivi truth came so anticlamitically in front of Divya but Divya was not and I really want CC's truth to come out and she and HL should really realize what all they did is bad. Because till now even HL haven't realised her mistake but is blaming Nivi.

Yes Rachu i agree... but will Hl repent what she did to divya.  The day when she told nivi to sacrifice her life that day also in her self talk she told i know DD u got a husband who loves someone... but she hasn't realised that she is the reason...