NivRen: Dil to Baccha Hai Ji (#74) - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
RAj i don't want any health problem with nivi.  Let her be normal, if she has nay health problem, then CC will create problems. 
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. i love you...

hey and was thinking that Niv should get pregnant... cause maybe this will make her fear go that she can love Dwita and her baby and give them love equally...

Ok then what about umtv seg? if she is pregnant they why he goes to guest room to sleep.
DS should intervene soon...and should come to know of NivRen problem
Originally posted by Alphabet26

RAj i don't want any health problem with nivi.  Let her be normal, if she has nay health problem, then CC will create problems. 

Usha I also don't want her to suffer any health problems. x

Abhi ... tu mala hi nahi mahnalas... me tula hi mahanale .. me tujhawar khoop ragawale πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Sorry Raj...bahutek mala aaj visarnyacha rog laaglay waat taπŸ˜† mee aaplyala hridaypoorNa aaaNi mannapoorvak Kshama maangtoπŸ˜† HI Raj dear sisπŸ˜‰
[QUOTE=Raj_Luv_NiViren

hey and was thinking that Niv should get pregnant... cause maybe this will make her fear go that she can love Dwita and her baby and give them love equally...
[/QUOTE]

This is what viren explained beautifully with sid viren and nivi yash as example, but nivi not listening. 

Ok then what about umtv seg? if she is pregnant they why he goes to guest room to sleep.

I feel she will say she does not want the baby, so this will make Viren angry
Thanks Diyaa you're SO sweet luv ya sis πŸ€— x

well i was saying she should...but umtv seg it can be that the result of Nivi's test are awaited πŸ˜‰...

well we can only wish...baki CT's ki marzi

DS should intervene soon...and should come to know of NivRen problem

Raj most important He must come to know the root cause of this problem, Someone trying to create problem, between them