Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Yes Raj even she also told that.  May be VD and CC ask viren to take her to hospital tomorrow.  And CC will try to poison viren's mind. I don't know why she always use sid name nowadays... Is she try to create problem b/w nivren with sid...😑

At the starting she was trying to creates problem between sid/nivi,,,,,,,,,,, after a long gap she again starts to doing the same thing between viren/nivi,,,,,,, just hate this all from CC...Angry
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dear the thread in which was said that New Entry is confirmed and that she has friend in DKP has been closed with a Warning saying these are all Roumors and to produce Evidence, and also the one who Declared 5 of us worse members has been deleted from here, U cant find it
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey Anisha how r u Jaanu
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Usha and Raj and Anisha and Surur and Resham...how r u guysπŸ€—
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes and viren said he is keeping the phone cause he knows is mother πŸ˜‰

One thing i liked in nivren is their communication.  They speaks their heart out eachother.  Eventhough CC didn't gave phone to nivi they talked in the night.  Also when viren not responding in the breakfast she ask his permission to buy payal for dwita...I always liked their communication.  
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

One thing i liked in nivren is their communication.  They speaks their heart out eachother.  Eventhough CC didn't gave phone to nivi they talked in the night.  Also when viren not responding in the breakfast she ask his permission to buy payal for dwita...I always liked their communication.  

yes Usha that is what i wrote earlier that it was a good conversation today between NivRen
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

HI Abhi and Anisha

Anisha... how ever good Sid is still do not like him πŸ˜† sorry 😳...

Hiii Raj how are you sweetie. LOL i know same here i don't like him as well but i liked his role today 'cos it was helping our NivRen hehehe vaise its about time he takes more responsibility towards his daughter. x
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hi Diya Di...how r u?????????????????
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Hiii Usha how are you sweetie? Hahaha I know tell me about it, but I was content seeing him like this. He knew that Viren was very upset after her shocking behaviour, hence he took this decision, as he doesn't want any further problems between NivRen he know exactly what it took for Viren to get Nivi back in his life after the whole stalker issue, so to stop that he decided to do this awww. I was so happy the way he did it, and i agree that bangle and anklet part was awesome did you hear his reply awww. x

I am fine dear, yes liker his reply for that.. Now sid is trying to make nivi realise that she need not take care dwita all the time.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Abhi U did now mention me, U forgot meπŸ˜”πŸ˜­
Previous
1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 113
Next