NivRen: Dil to Baccha Hai Ji (#74) - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Viren is def not easy target for CC..she could play games with DD...but not with him..and yes whenever Viren tries to be indifferent Nivi notices him...😆 I srsly want Nivi to chase Viren
Usha ...I told you Nivi pay attention to Viren only when Viren is angry...

as we talked earlier.. Nivi should get pregnant and CC will play her games... and even if they get new entry and Viren for what ever reason may want to leave Nivi but will not as he loves Nivi a lot and now they also will be having a more strong bond of child between them
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes CC knows only one thing...first she made DD jealous with Nivi-Sid conversation and now she is playing the same game with Viren...but Viren is not easy target to fall for her games...

But today when CC told that nivi was in sid room, viren was not in a mood to listen.  she wants to create rift b/w nivren so trying her best to take sid and dwita name 
come what may..Viren will never leave Nivi...even if someone tries to poison his mind...😆 badi muddat se paya hai tumhe...aise kaise jane denge...
[QUOTE=*Resham*]Viren is def not easy target for CC..she could play games with DD...but not with him..and yes whenever Viren tries to be indifferent Nivi notices him...😆 I srsly want Nivi to chase Viren[/QUOTE

Resham that is what will happen.  I think viren knows if he stays away she will come close to him...hope she maintains this when viren goes to guest room ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Alphabet26

But today when CC told that nivi was in sid room, viren was not in a mood to listen.  she wants to create rift b/w nivren so trying her best to take sid and dwita name 

yes and viren said he is keeping the phone cause he knows is mother 😉
Originally posted by nivren

Hi all...

Hi abhi
tomorow i hope ...the good episode...im so scared...on nivi...viren
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi anisha,  even i liked sid's behaviour with dwita and nivi today.  He didn't allow her to buy anything for dwita...😉

Hiii Usha how are you sweetie? Hahaha I know tell me about it, but I was content seeing him like this. He knew that Viren was very upset after her shocking behaviour, hence he took this decision, as he doesn't want any further problems between NivRen he know exactly what it took for Viren to get Nivi back in his life after the whole stalker issue, so to stop that he decided to do this awww. I was so happy the way he did it, and i agree that bangle and anklet part was awesome did you hear his reply awww. x
HI Abhi and Anisha

Anisha... how ever good Sid is still do not like him 😆 sorry 😳...