Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: love-mystery

hi raj usha diya all on line 

Hi LJ how r U Dear
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sid wants them to be happy...and it would be not likely if DS speaks out ...m surprised why is VD not seeing this...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Seems like Nivi was awake the whole night .. cause if you notice she asked Sid that she did not hear Dwita cry...

so she has not had good sleep ... what i am pointing is probably health problems

Yes Raj even she also told that.  May be VD and CC ask viren to take her to hospital tomorrow.  And CC will try to poison viren's mind. I don't know why she always use sid name nowadays... Is she try to create problem b/w nivren with sid...😡
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usha... Yati said she would come online after the epi... dont know what happened
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it means calm and grand soumya...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hi Lj, saw today's episode? 

hi usha no just read the update i love sid today he is great for second time

hi diya dear am fine how r u sweeti
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii everyone!! How are you doing?Hope you guys are perfecto?!

Well I JUST watched the epi and OMV I think it wasn't as bad as i thought today would be. Kinshuk a usual was FANTASTIC! his expressions were out of this world. The cutest part was when Nivi came into the room with coffee for Viren and apologised and he reluctantly forgave her but as soon as he heard her crying he was quickly turned and to console her awww. Viren is the most adorable husband. What i also liked was Sid's decision to try and spend more time with the baby so there isn't further rift between NivRen due to Dwita. And OMV i loved the way he did it her was very good indeed. Okay about the pre-cap, haha they are trying to imply that she is pregnant though I truly doubt it its probably just health problems.  I remember a month ago or something my mum was watching SGP and in that these were also teh symptoms Suhana experienced they thought she was pregnant but instead she had brain tumour. But that won't be the case with Nivi. I wonder what's up with her. But pregnant and Nivi? I doubt it at this point. I x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Lj

Hey did u notice today... when viren is not responding nivi is trying to talk to him... and when viren left in half BF nivi felt sad... hope viren will handle nivi properly.  If he stays away from nivi, she will try to get close to him...that way he may achieve what he wants... 😳 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Yes CC knows only one thing...first she made DD jealous with Nivi-Sid conversation and now she is playing the same game with Viren...but Viren is not easy target to fall for her games...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Hiii everyone!! How are you doing?Hope you guys are perfecto?!

Well I JUST watched the epi and OMV I think it wasn't as bad as i thought today would be. Kinshuk a usual was FANTASTIC! his expressions were out of this world. The cutest part was when Nivi came into the room with coffee for Viren and apologised and he reluctantly forgave her but as soon as he heard her crying he was quickly turned and to console her awww. Viren is the most adorable husband. What i also liked was Sid's decision to try and spend more time with the baby so there isn't further rift between NivRen due to Dwita. And OMV i loved the way he did it her was very good indeed. Okay about the pre-cap, haha they are trying to imply that she is pregnant though I truly doubt it its probably just health problems.  I remember a month ago or something my mum was watching SGP and in that these were also teh symptoms Suhana experienced they thought she was pregnant but instead she had brain tumour. But that won't be the case with Nivi. I wonder what's up with her. But pregnant and Nivi? I doubt it at this point. I x

Hi anisha,  even i liked sid's behaviour with dwita and nivi today.  He didn't allow her to buy anything for dwita...😉