Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
true he is doing nothing as a father viren can care for the baby so can sid
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It would be interesting to see a jealous Nivi.  How about anobsessed Nivi (and not by housework), and a possesive Nivi. If they are needing to repeat things how about making Nivi Viren's stalker?
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

May be the new entry may work with viren for his project ... she may fall for viren like mallika fell for alekh in bidaai... As the CT's copy from Bidaai.  In that Vasu forced sadhana to give divorce so that she can ask alekh to marry mallika, who was a business partner...May be here CC can do the same trick and ask nivi to sign divorce...

may be you are correct,,,,,,,, and RS have no need for bidaai-2,,,,, it is already in air in the name of CCBM😆,,,,,, THEY must have to stop to follow bidaai
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Raj today i badly VD to listen to their conversation and i am sure our watchman will definately watch this from the door. 😆  I think CC, even though she knows, will aks nivi the problem b/w viren and her, if nivi tells her the problem she will side nivi and tell her she will talk to viren... and go to viren tell something against nivi ... this way she may create miscommunication b/w them.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj today i badly VD to listen to their conversation and i am sure our watchman will definately watch this from the door. 😆  I think CC, even though she knows, will aks nivi the problem b/w viren and her, if nivi tells her the problem she will side nivi and tell her she will talk to viren... and go to viren tell something against nivi ... this way she may create miscommunication b/w them.

yes i too want VD to know the problem .. or when Viren goes to guest room want VD to see that and extract the problem...our cokidarni ke toh kya kehne...😆

Alphabet26 thumbnail

I wonder why the article always say ther will be a change in viren's character/ behaviour for a change why don't they say change in nivi's character/behaviour... i.e. she will change to selfish mode...😊

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi Yati...how was ur weekend...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

lovely thread Raj...

Hi Yati... how are u dear?
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes i too want VD to know the problem .. or when Viren goes to guest room want VD to see that and extract the problem...our cokidarni ke toh kya kehne...😆

Atleast i want VD notice nivi's face or the difference of behaviour b/w nivren in BFor some  ... and ask nivi the problem, if nivi told her she may give some good advice.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raj...Roopzz...Usha...🤗

Raj...weekend was g8...

Just logged in ...n saw ...a negative post...felt bad ...n posted my comment der...Raj ...dis simply means dat ...u guys r doing a Fab work as nivreniacs...so don't get disturbed by all dis...