Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bowya

hai rshree,,,,,, thanks ya,,,,, may i know your name?

I am Roopa and what is your name??
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope you are right Raj.  I really enjoyed watching the Nivren story unfold and would hate to see it spoiled in this way.  I think maybe we are being influenced by all the Nivarth threads on the forum. It's not just about any one couple but what seems to right.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bowya...and Hi Swetha 
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for being rude. hello to everyone.  how are you?
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Raj now i know why people like SGP, SNS and why their trp's goes up. Want to know? How & Y?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Bowya...and Hi Swetha 

hi raj🤗
my lappy is acting wired since yesterday😡

will try to open 1st page of our AT and edit my comment abt ur thread😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj now i know why people like SGP, SNS and why their trp's goes up. Want to know? How & Y?

hi usha🤗
u hav a diff info... or ur going to talk abt that YT video dat i posted in previous AT😉?
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uff yaar .. still true i dont trust the cts yaar ..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: peachesandcream

I hope you are right Raj.  I really enjoyed watching the Nivren story unfold and would hate to see it spoiled in this way.  I think maybe we are being influenced by all the Nivarth threads on the forum. It's not just about any one couple but what seems to right.

yes we are getting affected by NivArths ... but logically thinking couples go through problems and Nivi is also not perfect ... she is affected by DD's death...it is not wrong of Viren to talk about their child...he to is human and would want a family ... Nivi can say that she needs time...but the more time Nivi takes it will be difficult for Viren as Nivi's obsession will keep increasing...this is the time for Nivi to come out ...
No one has asked Nivi to take the responsibility... Nivi has taken it upon... Nivi can be like a mother not a mother.. she is afterall Dwita's chahi and maasi not a mother...the elders have also noticed Nivi's changed behavior...so they should intervene too