Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

I was thinking why not they picturize the song Pal pal now...it will be more romantic naa☺️

ohhh resham tum ne toh mere mann ki baat sun lii  kash aisa kuch aaye

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

dii me alhamduulilha fine  oh dii you chat with ma sis oh i kno she have to be sweet  but shez not sweeter thn me yaar  lol jus kiddin

u both r super sweet...😳

Anishaaa bas karo sudar jao ab ...πŸ˜†

hayy asmaaa my janeman ..han we also angry  hate that post ...😑

and love our worst members..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kulsum, hey! Yep i know i shudnt bother but it just made me mad!

How're u?
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey girls, how're u?!

So i came to post some new chapters and saw that awful thread and made me soo mad, what the hell?!! I saw ur comments and posted my own, what an idiot that person is!!

Hi Asma Jaanu how r u Dear, Hey Dear dont worry I am not breaking my head, actually am laughing,  her post has shown us how much our friends are one and even Nivarth Fans are soo kind, they are also with Us,  So if she has tried to create Friction amongst us but she will not be able to, We respect Nivarth Fans emotions and they also respect our feelings towards our Jodi, So why should we worry,  We are all friends here, and no matter what we will not fight
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sakeenuuu heeyy what do you mean?? LOL 

Aamina...I'm tellin ya I'm kinda slow LOl i seriously didn't notice taht it was a doll lol x
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey girls, how're u?!

So i came to post some new chapters and saw that awful thread and made me soo mad, what the hell?!! I saw ur comments and posted my own, what an idiot that person is!!

Hi Asma
don't let it get you down we NivRen are in this together and will support each other all the way.x

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Diii shhh she.he might attack us LOL!! you don't wanna get on the wrong sid eof that person they're dangerous LOL 

I know Di some people are like that LOL x

i got scared u see that big text..and Angryy red faces ..or toh or text l color b RED tha..OMG..so scareyy ..RED mean dangerous ..Bachaooo..Mummyyy..πŸ˜†
wadi..doll thumbnail

Kulsum, hey! Yep i know i shudnt bother but it just made me mad!

How're u?

yeh me fine diii  yeh but it made me mad though  but shudnt bother i agreee so dii you all are raising the cuppp todayyy finallyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Sakeenuuu heeyy what do you mean?? LOL 

Aamina...I'm tellin ya I'm kinda slow LOl i seriously didn't notice taht it was a doll lol x

i meannn ...kiaaa..mujh b nahii pata ..u know well...πŸ˜†
wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

i got scared u see that big text..and Angryy red faces ..or toh or text l color b RED tha..OMG..so scareyy ..RED mean dangerous ..Bachaooo..Mummyyy..πŸ˜†

yeh sakuuu dii i was scared and my heart was beatingg fasttt it was scary though