NivRen: Dil to Baccha Hai Ji (#74)

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Please read and comment ...

A Letter to CT's from NivReniacs

Please Remember the Chaskameter

Yeh hai hamare NivReniacs jinhone NivRen ko Number 1 banaya

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha, Jafrina. Raj, Mim, Sakeena, Sonal, Preethi, Shamz, Varsha, lojain, Nadini, Hina, Pooja, Yati, Taara, Kulsum, Faiza, Uzaima, Suman, Hosna, Abhiram, Yamuna, Anisha, Shazma, Abhi, Usha, Roopa, Reshma Atiya, Karan, Maher, Preety, Sandy, Reshma, Aamina

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Title is very good, very nice intro raj 😆  Hope viren handle his own baby like this very soon. 😍

Sid has to learn from viren how to handle his baby. 
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
raj dear🤗

i loved the intro , title name and the NivRen pics😍

congo to all on 74th NivRen thread🥳
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love it Raj. Nice introduction and love the pictures
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by dyhardfan

It will be nice to see Nivi fight for her man... But I'm scared coz if she think Viren is happy with someone else she will let him go coz of his happiness.

i want to see this character of Nivi's change and she fight for Viren if she loves him... we have seen Nivi's character evolve and this is also a part of it .. she has to fight for her man...earlier it was different when she left... but this situation is different

Yes Raj, earlier we also don't know whether nivi and viren loves eachother b4 their separation.  but now both confessed their love and nivi also said ILU to viren and both knows they completes each other and without one nothing can be achieved by the other. Take dwita's case without viren's support nivi cannot be a mother to dwita. so she has ot think everything now. First she is wife to viren then comes mother, chachi., DIL...whatever to dwita and soods. 
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luv the new thread Raj gud work...luv the intro and the siggies...awww viren luks soo cute with the baby
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

yes Usha.. the main thing is they both complete one another...and Nivi cannot take care of Dwita without Viren's support

and i liked the way Nivi said to Viren .. tumhari beti...sounded so cute
wawoo beautiful thread Raj sp our viren look super duper cute ..lovely sigyys...😳
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Hi Suman and Sakeena

Sakeena .. u r back...i am so happy 🤗
hiii Raj ...yaa me bk and tryin to b sweet lolz ignorin bad topics ...😉