Gulaal

Kesar's Emotional Turmoil

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Kesar's emotional turmoil

STARONE.IN

In STAR Plus' prime time show Gulaal –Zindagi Ka Har Rang, Kesar's anger for Gulaal resurfaces after her proposal to make Dushyant, the Sarpanch of village.

STARONE.IN

More on Gulaal : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Gulaal, however is unaware of the reason for Kesar's anger and in the upcoming episodes, she will confront Kesar about his behaviour. Meanwhile, Dushyant will decline the offer to be Sarpanch as he doesn't want to oppose his brother Raman in the village elections.

A STAR Plus.in source shares, "Kesar gets angry when Gulaal suggests Dushyant's name for the head of panchayat. He even asks Gulaal her reasons for putting Dushyant's name forward. She replies, Dushyant is capable of handling such a responsible post. But Kesar can't let go of Dushyant's association with Vasant's murder. Confused with Kesar's behaviour, Gulaal will confront him and question Kesar about his anger towards her and his reasons for opposing her decision. Kesar will be in an emotional turmoil regarding his feelings towards Gulaal and hatred for Dushyant. Furthermore, Dushyant will declare that he doesn't want to contest the elections as his brother Raman too showed interested in becoming the Sarpanch."

Kesar aka Neil Bhatt who is very agitated says, "I am very angry with Gulaal's decision for suggesting Dushyant's name for Sarpanch's post. I wanted Gulaal to take up this post but I don't know why she suggested his name. Now that Ramanbha is back, there will be a lot of tension in the family. I have always respected Gulaal and her decisions. I don't know if it is love or not, but at this moment, I am feeling very restless."

An exasperated Gulaal aka Manasi Parekh states, "I know Kesar is very angry with me but I don't know why. He doesn't explain himself properly, so it is tough for me to understand his feeling. I am totally confused about his behaviour so I will question him about the reasons for his anger."

Don't forget to watch Gulaal every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing Smile
d way Kesar expressed his anger was very goodClapClapClap...
Gulaal kinda now knows whts in his mind.

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

thnx for sharing Smile

totally... woah man, neil's such a good actor... why isn't he in bollywood yet???
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by prcns

thnx for sharing Smile

totally... woah man, neil's such a good actor... why isn't he in bollywood yet???

yup he isBig smile...hopefully he'll be thr somedayEmbarrassed

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
yea... and then fates will meet on a moonlit night... under the starry sky... Heart

HAHAHAHA!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index