Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #41|[IO]-TeAmo<3 (Page 9)

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46972

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

haha - i know there are all these pics - trademarked Farah Wahi! Silly

yea Sallu is nice - he speaks his mind and all - but i dont love him nor hate him...always been a SRk and Akshay fan...and then Shahid and Imran/Ranbir/Ranveer are all awesome as well!

the bachans DeadDeadDead

i feel bad for jaya tho... Ermm

Srsly man itsAngryLOL and the stupid part they don't wanna tell u where they got the pic from..its not like karan himself came 2 her n gave her the pic SillySilly

Aww Akshay's nice too...i like him n the new guys Issshhh especially ranbir n shahid Day Dreaming and hrithik toh is just Day DreamingBlushing

Bachans...well Big B's the only bachan I can say I like...i have tht respect for him n jaya is just there but AB baby DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46972

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Originally posted by indian_beauty

and i think i started disliking SRK even more after Sallu-SRK "fight" LOL


haha - well in that case i dont like Sallu either! *hmph*

eh u dnt gotta like him...we're there to love him Approve
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17332

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by sidra2007

haha - i know there are all these pics - trademarked Farah Wahi! Silly

yea Sallu is nice - he speaks his mind and all - but i dont love him nor hate him...always been a SRk and Akshay fan...and then Shahid and Imran/Ranbir/Ranveer are all awesome as well!

the bachans DeadDeadDead

i feel bad for jaya tho... Ermm

Srsly man itsAngryLOL and the stupid part they don't wanna tell u where they got the pic from..its not like karan himself came 2 her n gave her the pic SillySilly

Aww Akshay's nice too...i like him n the new guys Issshhh especially ranbir n shahid Day Dreaming and hrithik toh is just Day DreamingBlushing

Bachans...well Big B's the only bachan I can say I like...i have tht respect for him n jaya is just there but AB baby Dead


really never been much of a duggu fan...i actually saw him in concert - hearthrobs was it...whiles back - him, kareena, karishma, arjun rampal, and aftab shivdasani...i think i was so smitten by Arjun that day - and have loved him ever since...idk y but he is just soo .. ishhh!
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17332

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
sorry back to brb mode ... need to finish my hwk ... so much to do!!
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46972

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007



really never been much of a duggu fan...i actually saw him in concert - hearthrobs was it...whiles back - him, kareena, karishma, arjun rampal, and aftab shivdasani...i think i was so smitten by Arjun that day - and have loved him ever since...idk y but he is just soo .. ishhh!

not a fan of duggu Shocked ur like the first person i've come across who said not much of a duggu fan ShockedShockedShocked I mean EVERYONE loves Hrithik..he's HRITHIK ROSHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Aww Arjun's nice...not much of his fan but he's nice...he really looked nice in the song dhanno...he lukd mch bttr than akshay to me thenErmm
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46972

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

sorry back to brb mode ... need to finish my hwk ... so much to do!!

LOLLOLLOL

Have fun till i spam hereTongue
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46972

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Karan Wahi Day DreamingBlushing
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46972

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Salman Khan Day DreamingBlushing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87319

.Aparajhita. 814 87319 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
~Chatterboxes ka adda~#9 Note Pg2&80&86

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Niyu-   Replies: 1144   Views: 39809

Niyu- 1144 39809 21 October 2010 at 5:55am by Niyu-
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1190   Views: 52834

secretkeeper 1190 52834 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1177   Views: 41330

WildestDreams 1177 41330 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1168   Views: 50096

secretkeeper 1168 50096 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index