|KW Lovers ka Adda #41|[IO]-TeAmo<3 - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by indian_beauty

exactly!!!! I toh am against changing my name even after marriage yeh toh bohot door ki baat hai...i mean for an actor...this is not  "love" for an actor its pagalpan 
WELL SAID ZARQUUU JEEE...😃I DON'T NO WHY PEOPLE DO F***ING THINGS LIKE THIS REE...ITS NOT GOOD REE...😡
Originally posted by mahaandneha

WELL SAID ZARQUUU JEEE...😃I DON'T NO WHY PEOPLE DO F***ING THINGS LIKE THIS REE...ITS NOT GOOD REE...😡

thnx re 😊 n srsly even i dnt get wats the point of all this...this is just like showing off ur so called "Love" even Karan himself sounded lyk W*F😲😆

🤣

matter of fact i will beat her with vegetable: egg plant, cabbage, cauliflower, corn, mango ( no i like mango alot, i will not waste a mango on her😆) with tomato, potato etc... she will get better in now time.  

it is not love banu...u can't even call it obsession its just PAGALPAN at its peak!!! stalks KW😆 u never knw yaar she prbly does n not only KW but his entire family😲😆
KOI SHAK NAHI YAAR...JUST PAGALPAN REE

thnx re 😊 n srsly even i dnt get wats the point of all this...this is just like showing off ur so called "Love" even Karan himself sounded lyk W*F😲😆

he must have gotten the shock of his life😆poor guy being sold to girls and now this craziness OMG! karan wahi you are loved too much re
Originally posted by shewascool90210

matter of fact i will beat her with vegetable: egg plant, cabbage, cauliflower, corn, mango ( no i like mango alot, i will not waste a mango on her😆) with tomato, potato etc... she will get better in now time.  
🤣BANI WE R VERY SERIOUS ABOUT FARAH REE😆
Originally posted by shewascool90210

I will also join u re n bring some chappals n belans with me too...and if my daughter ever thinks of doing anything im bringing her too n then hum dono milkar will set our daughters straight😆

☺️

going to use this😆