Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

I had dal chawal achar for lunchπŸ˜› but then i was like i dnt wanna eat dal again so i ordered pizzaπŸ˜†

and yes I hate SRK...I know shocking right but I do hate himπŸ˜† he is a good actor but I just can't stand him...I'm a Sallu Fan...hard core Sallu fan I LOVEEE HIM πŸ˜

hahaha - i love dal chawal! (not much of a rajma person - otherwise would have included that in my list of similarities with karan lol

and yea i know ur a sallu fan...i used to like him...but never as much as SRK - liked him up until HDDCS i think - idk - started not caring for him or aish afterwards..
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sooo cuteee πŸ˜Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

can we take the name out of the pic or can anyone tell me where can I find the original picπŸ€”
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

hahaha - i love dal chawal! (not much of a rajma person - otherwise would have included that in my list of similarities with karan lol

and yea i know ur a sallu fan...i used to like him...but never as much as SRK - liked him up until HDDCS i think - idk - started not caring for him or aish afterwards..

I liked rajma chawal pehle se but now toh i love it obv cuz of nikammaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

u knw wat for me i was always a sallu fan bt I  became a hardcore sallu fan after HDDCS n Sallu-Aish incident...idk...i just felt this "pull" 2wards him and aish *sigh* no comments on her πŸ€’😳
indian_beauty thumbnail
and i think i started disliking SRK even more after Sallu-SRK "fight" πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
haha - i know there are all these pics - trademarked Farah Wahi! πŸ€ͺ

yea Sallu is nice - he speaks his mind and all - but i dont love him nor hate him...always been a SRk and Akshay fan...and then Shahid and Imran/Ranbir/Ranveer are all awesome as well!

the bachans 🀒🀒🀒

i feel bad for jaya tho... πŸ€”
Sid.H thumbnail

and i think i started disliking SRK even more after Sallu-SRK "fight" πŸ˜†

haha - well in that case i dont like Sallu either! *hmph*
indian_beauty thumbnail

haha - i know there are all these pics - trademarked Farah Wahi! πŸ€ͺ

yea Sallu is nice - he speaks his mind and all - but i dont love him nor hate him...always been a SRk and Akshay fan...and then Shahid and Imran/Ranbir/Ranveer are all awesome as well!

the bachans 🀒🀒🀒

i feel bad for jaya tho... πŸ€”

Srsly man itsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† and the stupid part they don't wanna tell u where they got the pic from..its not like karan himself came 2 her n gave her the pic SillySilly

Aww Akshay's nice too...i like him n the new guys Issshhh especially ranbir n shahid πŸ˜ and hrithik toh is just πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

Bachans...well Big B's the only bachan I can say I like...i have tht respect for him n jaya is just there but AB baby πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
indian_beauty thumbnail

haha - well in that case i dont like Sallu either! *hmph*

eh u dnt gotta like him...we're there to love him
Sid.H thumbnail

Srsly man itsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† and the stupid part they don't wanna tell u where they got the pic from..its not like karan himself came 2 her n gave her the pic πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Aww Akshay's nice too...i like him n the new guys Issshhh especially ranbir n shahid πŸ˜ and hrithik toh is just πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

Bachans...well Big B's the only bachan I can say I like...i have tht respect for him n jaya is just there but AB baby πŸ€’

really never been much of a duggu fan...i actually saw him in concert - hearthrobs was it...whiles back - him, kareena, karishma, arjun rampal, and aftab shivdasani...i think i was so smitten by Arjun that day - and have loved him ever since...idk y but he is just soo .. ishhh!
Sid.H thumbnail
sorry back to brb mode ... need to finish my hwk ... so much to do!!