Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Every one what an awesome vms ,
Belive me its not just u who did the hard work , selecting is way harder !

My vote goes to 8 , , 5 , 6 !
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoyed all VM's

My vote goes for 1, 5 and 8.

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amaaazinggg VM's guys! Really beautiful...all of them. πŸ‘ πŸ˜  Few thoughts on the hard-work of everyone. πŸ˜Š

Entry 1: Lovely tarana  that you used in the beginning. Like the song choice too...the song had lot of variations with taans and alaaps. Nice scene selection. And I liked your written description of what real LTL meant to you. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 2: Love your song choice...that touch of English bit in the middle, superb because it is composed so gently. Nice variety of scene selection too. Word about something being in their 'first gaze' and drawing compassion and the unexplainable feeling thing you mentioned. Beautiful write-up. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 3: LOVE Kailash Kher's music...his sufi music is so soulful. Nice selection of scenes and I like how you have altered the coloring effects as places. And you put the hospital scene...I love that scene...a spiritual scene in a sense. Wonderful job!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 4: Eee Kailash Kher again...LOVE his music. You have used koel Nakku scenes...yayyy. Beautiful touch of the promo in the middle there...and the ending with their wedding scene, superb. "2 souls in one heart"...very true indeed. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 5: Interesting perspective with only Dutta Sriram Patil being the essence of LTL. Very unique VM...very 'pump-up' type song selections you have used. Very interesting. Got to revisit lots of emotions and feelings expressed by Dutta, all thanks to MR. Brilliant write-up...you have summed up DSP in a few words beautifully. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 6: Loved the theme you chose of 'self-reflection' in this VM...goes to show how much he reminisces his innocent, hard-working youth days. The contrast between his pre-don life and now...nice selection of scenes. And the song too...very soft, subtle...perfect for the solitude feeling you were going for. Great write-up. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 7: I really like this song...especially the beginning instrumental part. That ajnabi ehsaas...truly what it was which all started from the first time they met but the realization didn't really strike Dutta till JMM-1. Short and sweet VM. Wonderful job!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 8: Bow down to the video editing and effects...flowed sooo smoothly...like a trailer of a movie...truly felt like I relived Dutta and Nakku's journey in these few minutes. And thank you for using koel Nakku scenes...adore her like anything.  The instrumental piece in the beginning and the word write-up...brilliant. All the scenes  you selected...truly embody the essence of LTL for me as well. And word about their journey of self-realization in your write-up. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Entry 9: I so agree with you on real LTL being just more than DSP and TaSha...there are so many more complex relationships that revolve around them which make it a complete story and complete their journey in true sense. Nice mix of english song and voice-overs. Yayyy you added Duji..thank you! Nice scene selection overall. You didn't add Chaskar πŸ˜”...that's okay πŸ˜†...still really liked that you added the 'villains' that were an integral part of TaSha's journey. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Entry 10: Nice flute instrumental there, I think it was flute. And thank you for adding Kala in there...she was a very important part of their journey...an obstacle that they both overcame, together. So, agree with you on that in your write-up. It was a very sweet VM. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry 11: Beautiful write-up. Thank you capturing lot of characters in your VM as they are important part of the real LTL...and the variety of scenes you used from all different phases fit so aptly with the song. Really like  your video editing and effects too. Kailash Kher, LOVE his music...his sufi songs are most apt for Dutta and Nakusha and none other in my opinion because they both have a spiritual connotation to it. Wonderful job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 12 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

my votes

4 , 6, 11
well done all ...it was really tough to decide. admire and appreciate ur efforts ..thanks so much everyone.
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome work everyone! πŸ‘ Really, a tough choice. They were a treat to watch though. :)

My votes:

#6: I loved the concept and the music. Awesome song choice! Especially loved the way you juxtaposed Dutta's 'before' and 'after' he turned into a 'Bhao' sides. SO cool the way you showed this one bit especially where that 'before' Dutta does this 'come' motion to the 'after' Dutta. That come let in the sorrow. Brilliant touch! And that inner solitude you showed of Dutta's. Just the way he kept to himself and allowed all his conflicts and sorrows to brew inside of him. Really cool vm! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

#8: Wow. This was so, so good. πŸ‘ LOVED the choice of music. And my favourite bit was when Dutta walks away after handing that medicine to Naku...and then the 'koel' Naku looks on from behind! Such a genius touch! And loved how after that the scene where Dutta lights up that matchstick to find his 'koel' Naku appears. Loved the way you positioned these scenes!! Seriously, SO awesome! Since the phase where Naku gets shot and all was when Dutta yearns for his 'koel' Naku. And I just loved the way you showed that aspect through your VM! Awesome editing! It was like as if the 'koel' Naku was always watching over him, and then he 'finds' her when he lights that matchstick again! Eee, too cool! So haunting and heartwarming at the same time. :) And loved the way you chose this song portraying Naku's exact feelings for Dutta. πŸ˜

#10: Ooohh I loved the way you told the whole story of DN and then Kala getting defeated and all through this VM. πŸ˜† Loved the music choice. I really like that flute music. I loved the part where you show that hug at Anna's den and then the next second, that scene where Dutta turns around and turns back on Kala!! So cool the way you edited those bits together! πŸ‘ An all around, well made VM! :)
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My vote goes for 4 ,6, 8 ...
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the VMs are beautifulπŸ‘
Got really nostalgic seeing all those fav. moments of LTL😍

My Vote goes to Entries 4,10 & 11
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome VMs everyone Gr8 work πŸ‘ β­οΈ

My votes for 

# 5 , # 8 & # 10
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All the VM 's are beautiful😳
Full of Tasha n Dutta 😍

My vote goes to 4.8.10 πŸ˜‰
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

OhMiGodd guys u all done a wonderful job!! ITs rely gona b a hard job chosing b/n ...

but hav 2 so my vote goes for..

**~**ENTRY 4**~** i loved the song choice n the way tasha scenes wer emerged wit the lyrics...rely well done...tbh i was confused b/n dis vm n entry3  since i absolutly adored the start of dat vm ..but this vm was d 1 4 me b/n d 2

**~**ENTRY 6**~** omg this vm totaly blew me off...i loved the  song...n the way the way the lyrics of it flowed wit dutta n his emotions...everythng was jus perfect!! rely touchd my heart!! this vm <3

**~**ENTRY 8**~** sweet n simple...pefect song choice...this jodi is a definition of the fact that rab ne bana  di jodi... ;-)

**~**ENTRY 11**~** okay guys i have this thing about folk music when it comes 2 tasha...it fits with them like a missing piece of a jigsaw...loved the post-wedding2 scne during the sanware song...!!! BEST SCNE EVA!!!

Okay im sory i knoo im only allowed 3 but i just cannot leave out any of the above out..

NEVERTHELESS ALL WERE OUTSTANDING...WELL DONE!!