-||- The Real LTL - Voting Thread -||- LAST DAY!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Well done folks👏

I vote for entries 4,6 and 8...😳
Ah! 😍 Such a treat...beautiful, guys...amazing job by everyone! 👏

Fivr...I'm sorry to pick four but I reallly, really can't help it...in the order that they were posted...

Entry 4 - Song choice :worship: And then the way you matched up the lyrics with the scenes...brilliant! Needless to say, it refreshed a lot of memories and all the beautiful feelings associated with them...thank you!

Entry 8 - The variation in background music was so very well done...loved the switch up from the FR scene onwards and then the vocal part later. The various dialogues to start it off with was a nice touch. You nailed Nakku with this VM...it embodies her feelings towards Dutta, fantastic! 👏

Entry 10 - Lovely instrumental...short and sweet...you picked only a handful of scenes and yet managed to convey the depth in them..."Aye Nakku, matt ro!" 😍 *sighhh* What more can be said? 😆 And the instrumental just fit so sublimely into this part especially. Plus, you added Kala...bias vote from my side :shrug::lol:

Entry 11 - Adore the folksy-ness of the song...beautiful 👏 The 'bawariya' scene sold me on this VM...wonderful effort to fit in the entire journey, excellent! 
Fab job by every1 👏
my good wishes are with all the participants :-)
i ll pick 4...8 and 10 :-)
Brilliant VMs everyone, was a treat viewing all of them 😃👍🏼
I vote for entries 1, 4 and 10.

What a treat this was ,, 🤗

When the contest was announced ,  I was really thrilled  , all  bcoz I could see so many vm's with the soulful songs with cherished TASHA moments all over again 

Amazing job 👏👏 to all  vm contest participants 🤗🤗🤗

I knw  lot of hardwork and dedication has gone in making these 😛

I loved all of them as they all had tasha ,,with such soulful songs / Music and beautiful memories

Thanks
Raj
Very nice vm i vote for #1, #5, #6

All the vms are very good, I am voting for 4,6,9 😊

4, 8, and 10.

They're all so amazing though!! 😍 Feeling rather sad and nostalgic watching them! Well done to all 👏 x
every one of them was a masterpiece in itself.thanks to all the participants for their hard work.
hard selection but thses are the ones I  have short listed

3,   5,  9