India-Forums

CID
CID

CID NEEDS TOTAL REVAMP (Page 5)

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I think Fireworks should bring Ektaa Kapoor once more after the success off Ragini MMS. But this time the title will be : "Ektaa karegi phaans, Abhijit-Tarika ki MMS ki Raaz..."

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Is there anyway to contact CID for better episodes rather than the same torture from past couple of years. I think instead of bi-weekly, they can have one case and can run for 2 days so that viewers can be glued to it...

Daya needs to loose his weight badly or hand him some better costumes.
ashly_english Senior Member
ashly_english
ashly_english

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
In my opinion:

1. Christeable D'souza should be the script writter.
2.Stop jokes when the dead body is examining in the forensic lab.
      It will lose the seriousness of the show.
3.Fredrecks's jokes is becoming over.pls avoid.
4.Remove Dr.Tarika. Her character is very irritating.
5.More action scenes should be included.
6.more importance to DAYA & ABHIJEET.
7.there should be good story line.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Oh CID needs a giant revamp. CID is not CID anymore. It's not the show I watched 6-7 years ago.

For starters, we have the storylines like everyone's mentioned. There is no material or juicyness to it. If you look at 2007, CID had run for 9 years, and it still managed to churn out brilliant cases with more or less the same exact storywriters. I have even seen Nitish Kumar writing brilliant stories for Surya, so why not this show? Shouldn't that be first priority? And FW should higher better writers, even if they have to raise their budget, I think they have accumlated quite a good deal of wealth.

That droning background music should go.  Bring back Firoz Patel for the background music, he did a smashing job with the music. And they should know when to play the music, they just keep it on and it just doesn't feel right and is a pain to listen to throughout the episode. Part of the reason why I feel so sleepy when watching recent cases.

Duo/trio unity has been an integral  part of CID. Has FW not realized that?  Have they not realized that their best asset is keeping them together?

Other than that, there are a few simple things like give Vivek more opportunity to perform, stop the Freddy tomfoolery, get better side actors and other things that are simply annoying to watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-away_from_TVDemonStarChiinnudebasree04

Mehulm Senior Member
Mehulm
Mehulm

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
CID also needs a wardrobe change BIG TIME, especially ACP who looks good in suits, no doubt, but if the weather is sunny & hot, then why dress in 3-piece suits.  Wear golf shirts. Abhijeet needs to get rid of those jackets in the hot weather. They all need to dress according to the weather. Looking at some of the current dress codes and the acting in hot weather in these outfits makes me feel hot. 
Salunkhe is usually indoors and maybe in an air-conditioned place and therefore his dress code is fine.

Also also that droning background music is really annoying and loud and has to go. Its because of this music that at times some of the dialogues are not heard at all. Either tone the music down a bit or or change it a bit or just not play at all.

Edited by Mehulm - 06 June 2011 at 8:49pm
phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Is there any way where we can contact channel or production house for revamp of CID. This is must as of now, I want to see the classic period till 2007. The promo song should also change off, new music director can be hired and sack of all present story writers.

Go to top