CID NEEDS TOTAL REVAMP - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Right. Story, Screenplay, Direction should be improved...

& also ACP's less shouting. I want the calm & composed ACP sir back.

Bi-weekly is a BIG culprit, a stupid idea created with commercial intent and without giving a thought to what the show means to fans.

Those little conversations between our duo - a very small one in the 13 year special episode - the khooni pencil one where ACP was not there...

Abhijeet walks into the bureau and says 'Good morning'. to Tasha ..Daya says 'Good morning' and Abhijeet says 'hi boss'..to Daya .Even that simple scene was sweet. Now there is absolutely nothing. Duo look as if they have had a fight and stopped talking to each other.
Thank God Sony has not planned to make it daily... ðŸ¤¢
That's it...they'll add another 3 members and it wil cease to be CID. Don't even mention this here...they might take such nonsensical ideas from here and not the good ones.
I think It should be shifted to weekly again. The cast and crew members will get enough time to make a good episode. Also Sachin and Kajal will get more chances to improve.
However, there is one thing. Is there any need of 3 forensic doctors? 
No, I think Salunke is enough.
I also think that there is only two problem in FW
1- Absence of Good story writer as a result unrealistic horrible stories
2- Bi-weekly...as a result the team distribution is very poor & they act as a Mr India...one present it means definitely another will be absent

FW should think about it...
Originally posted by darkknight007

However, there is one thing. Is there any need of 3 forensic doctors?
A BIG NO!!! I don't know why they have made the whole place crowded and added this stupid idea of making Sonali Salunkhe's classmate...at least they could have chosen an older actress if they had such intentions.

Don't even mention the forensic lab. I have avoided forensic lab in all my stories on IF, except the contest 1 story...which I did unwillingly.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
I like them individually (yup, I dont hate tarika!)but 3 doctors...

Too many cooks to spoil the food.