CID

CID NEEDS TOTAL REVAMP

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys I think CID needs complete revamp in terms of characters, storyline, screenplay, direction etc. From last year I'm not seeing innovation of concepts in CID except AAKHRI CHUNAVTI. First of all we need two strong female officers. Kaajal is waste, Tasha was one of the best, we need to remove Kaajal character. One more thing whenever they show CID officers landing into controversy stuff at the end they show they are saved. But atleast one officer must be suspended for his corrupt activities, other wise got bored of same stuff. Kajal, Sachin, Dr Sonali are not at all appealing. Daya needs to change his look completely, I want even some real episodes like there must be one corrupt officer who must be suspended like that stuff.
Innovation in story line must be bought out, instead of two stories in a week, it must have only one case in 2 days so that viewers will be kept glued. There must be variety in each character i.e Daya we know, Abhieet(his intelligence, Tarika crush), Freddy his wife.

Any more suggestions than above means most welcomed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There should be more action scenes to be shown.

Remove Kajal,Sonali,tarika 3 are waste officers and bring back Sudhakar,Muskan,Dr.Niyathi.

Give more importance to Daya & Abhijeet. They are the best officers
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1 and last is removal of sachin
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 So, do you think removing Sachin will take you back to 2002 era?

Let's amicably settle this matter now.

Ok...I'll give you a few episodes - Dance School Mass Murder, Rahasya Shoot out Ka, Khooni Boxer(what was it's name)...are these all great episodes? Will you give them 5/5? They don't have Sachin you know...
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Please don't call anyone waste, if the storyline is good then the cases will also be better. Sachin's removal can't make any difference in the storyline. And how can anyone call Kajal a waste?
She is trying her best to perform well and is OK.
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
still i dont know but i just feel weird with sachin
u r right

now a days episode r themselves not good
storyline and all
visrom thumbnail
Yes, so the basic problem is the story. Please stop saying that 'remove sachin, then CID will improve'. I do not agree with this, and I feel it hurts people who may be fans of actor HP or may be ok with Sachin's presence.

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As far as I can understand, there is no need to remove any officer. Sachin & Kajal have improved, & are quite okay nowadays... just watch CID Dhoom Raaz Blue Print Ka, Bike Robbers...

I was not okay with them at first too... but they r better now. The only one thing I have against Sachin that due to his presence everywhere Vivek is overshadowed & most of the time Mr. India...

Otherwise I hv no problem.

& Jasveer is really a good actress. Kajal, if given a lot more proper space, will be awesome.
visrom thumbnail
THey have to think and write the stories. Work distribution is absolutely chaotic. whoever is available for shoot fits into the character. And maybe...HP is more available for CID and Vivek has some movie coming up (if I am right), so he's busy outside. So we see less of him, though we would like to see him.

Daya sir and Aditya sir...we hardly see them together...they just feel that one of them is enough to get TRPs, so they are sent off in different directions.

Lastly, they have forgotten what the trio mean to us...made a mess of the chemistry between them which has kept us glued to the show for 13 years...they are taking our admiration for granted. Very sad.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too feel that Sachin and Kajal have worked hard to improve and it's noticeable in recent episodes like "Raaz Blueprint Ka". I dislike the poor team distribution too, but that's a result of the bi-weekly system started by the Sony execs and I don't see how Sachin or Kajal can be blamed for that.

The degradation in quality of stories has started from as far back as "Don's Final Revenge" in 2007, and has been going from bad to worse because of the TRP race.