Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank god itz going to back to itz original timing..thanks tanu di for sharing such a gud news😊
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh well never mind. I liked it starting at 7:45 because that extra 15 minutes was just enough for me to drive home from work and be ready in time to watch SGP.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let's hope the tempo of the episodes are maintained and seriously good episodes in the pipeline for us.
panic_monger thumbnail
its really good cos now team can hv time for breathing even...πŸ˜ƒ
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ATLEAST KNOW WE WILL GET BETTER STORYLINES 45 MINS EPISODES JUST SEEMED TO DRAG STOYLINES
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for sharing...😊 that wud be definately a big relief for SGP team. I am glad that they provided a beautiful Epis inspite of having hectic schedule... πŸ˜ƒ

Apart from this... I am happy that we will get to know actual TRPs of SGP...πŸ˜ƒ and there won't be any confusion between SGP & S*S(🀒) TRPs... becoz of the timings... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
m glad that they r going back to half an hour...
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Thanks for sharing...😊 that wud be definately a big relief for SGP team. I am glad that they provided a beautiful Epis inspite of having hectic schedule... πŸ˜ƒ

Apart from this... I am happy that we will get to know actual TRPs of SGP...πŸ˜ƒ and there won't be any confusion between SGP & S*S(🀒) TRPs... becoz of the timings... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I so agree with you SachiπŸ˜†..First only Rubal is so confused..on top of that he shares all confusing TRPsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .sb.

I so agree with you SachiπŸ˜†..First only Rubal is so confused..on top of that he shares all confusing TRPsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's so true Shaunak... πŸ˜†

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That's kinda good , that the crew wont have to do extra shoots  , but the bad thing is that we wont get to see the extra 15 mins πŸ˜³ but again a good thing is that the CV's can give more time on each scene!! πŸ˜ƒ I am kinda happy for SGP πŸ˜ƒ