India-Forums

Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [14.58%]
41 [85.42%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Vrushali and Mayuresh look lovely together!! I love their "Rang barse" performance! They were too cute!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akannahindu4lyfAreYaar

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Esthetically I love Mayuresh and Vandu...They would make gorgeous couple...Dancing wise few diff ones for diff type of dancing..

Vrushali
Shakti
Bhavna
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

How about Salman? Is he single or dating someone?

Latter!!! Wink
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Latter!!! Wink

Now to think of it, Mayuresh and Salman will also be kind of hot together. You don't have to take it in the gay sense, they have good physiques, both very aesthetic and elegant in aerial acts and acrobatics. I think they could collaborate and put something good together. 

Of course even if you take it the gay way too, I guess. Whatever floats your boat.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinAnjaani_DastaanRiddikulus

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Latter!!! Wink

Now to think of it, Mayuresh and Salman will also be kind of hot together. You don't have to take it in the gay sense, they have good physiques, both very aesthetic and elegant in aerial acts and acrobatics. I think they could collaborate and put something good together. 

Of course even if you take it the gay way too, I guess. Whatever floats your boat.  LOL

OMG ive been saying that Salman and Mayuresh would make one hot duet for the ladies to watch 
sighs someday *starts dreaming* 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Latter!!! Wink

OMG ive been saying that Salman and Mayuresh would make one hot duet for the ladies to watch 
sighs someday *starts dreaming* 

Oh God! I think I'd have to buy a new TV if that happens! They'd melt my screen. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tawasheAnjaani_Dastaan

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
bhavna and mayuresh look like they have been made for each other. great dancing jodi!!! love them.
.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
So I've always been slightly scared of coming here to this forum because of all the "fanness" but I had to comment here! Mayuresh and Vandana! Oh Em Gee. So I'm curious, are Shakti and Puneet really dating? And how about Kunwar? And Dharmesh?!! Sorry I guess I've just never imagined them with a significant other before! hehe! And someone said Jai has a really pretty girlfriend. Does anyone have a picture of her?
Edited.

Oh and sorry! I think Mayuresh looks really good with Kushboo!! Their doli taro act in Season 1 was so cute! He looked totally awed by her even afterwards! hehe! But I like him with Bhavna. Alisha's a really strong dancer. Salman can really handle her well. Whereas Mayuresh looks better with more graceful dancers.

Edited by .Anamika. - 24 May 2011 at 8:36pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index