India-Forums

Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [14.58%]
41 [85.42%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishak

HEY GUYS...Did you notice that vandana from Jalwa had tears in her eyes just after mayuresh and bhavna finished their performance!!! Vandana ko kya houa???

yeah i noticed!!! vandana got really emotional but she teared up in another performance some weeks ago too!... i can see vandana-mayuresh being a couple... last week in her solo she went towards him and did her dance move (i know it was a part of the act but still LOL)!! anyways they would look cute together! Smile

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Dance-wise, Bhavna suits all of Mayuresh's strengths very well...she matches up to and sometimes exceeds his flexibility, strength, stretching ability...the kind of lifts that these two accomplish together are phenomenal...very clean, smooth and strong.

But I'm not sure how much Bhavna suits Mayuresh outside of a contemporary, areal type act.

Vrushali suits Mayuresh much more in acts that require more chemistry and presence...they compliment each other very well because of how expressive Vrushali is as a dancer even if not the best in Mayuresh's technique. I personally think Mayuresh-Vrushali look the best together...Bhavna is fantastic but not as expressive face-wise, Alisha's awesome too but Bhavna's lifts with Mayuresh are cleaner...and Vrushali is in her own space...lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Noor_Ul_Aintawasheshivani003Riddikulusakanna

Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I think he goanna make every partner suitable for him and ROCK. Still Shakti has to dance with him to say who among front line ladies form a winning JODI.

Given a chance I can bet all for a winning JODI with SHAMPA at any time...!!!!!!!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tawasheakanna

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Padma55]I think he goanna make every partner suitable for him and ROCK. Still Shakti has to dance with him to say who among front line ladies form a winning JODI.

Given a chance I can bet all for a winning JODI with SHAMPA at any time...!!!!!!!!!!! 
[/QUOTE

I agree, I think its just the charm and charisma that Mayuresh possesses that he can make any dancer look great with him and have a great chemistry with any dancer. Even with Binny in season 2 he was awesome. 
Aiysha...X Senior Member
Aiysha...X
Aiysha...X

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

HEY GUYS...Did you notice that vandana from Jalwa had tears in her eyes just after mayuresh and bhavna finished their performance!!! Vandana ko kya houa???

yeah i noticed!!! vandana got really emotional but she teared up in another performance some weeks ago too!... i can see vandana-mayuresh being a couple... last week in her solo she went towards him and did her dance move (i know it was a part of the act but still LOL)!! anyways they would look cute together! Smile

Yeah thats because she's dating Mayuresh ... [Found out from a d.i.d contestant]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Gauahargeous_N

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aiysha...X

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Yeah thats because she's dating Mayuresh ... [Found out from a d.i.d contestant]

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! are you sure? like 100 % sure? Gosh, I can't believe this. Well, if its really true then I'm glad for them, even though personally as a real life couple I prefer Mayuresh and Vrushali. In LM I used to think they were a couple. Please let us know how certain are you. I am still in disbelief.

Edited by tawashe - 23 May 2011 at 10:48am
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Vandana Wink
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Vandana Wink

haha. while we are here debating between Alisha, Vrushali and Bhavna; it is Vandana that quietly takes away the prize. Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index