Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tannistha

vrushali, i think Vrushali and mayuresh compliments each other really well, Vrushali has this innate grace and poise, and her postures come off very natural ,and coz she has classical background, she comes of really    graceful in a very classical way and that makes an amazing  jodi with mayuresh, i loved their DIDLm performance together.

This!

I loved their chemistry in DID LM. They totally looked like a real life couple there.
After Vrushali, I'd probably like to see him with Vandana but Vrushali and him just look so cute together!
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vrushali and Mayuresh look lovely together!! I love their "Rang barse" performance! They were too cute!

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Esthetically I love Mayuresh and Vandu...They would make gorgeous couple...Dancing wise few diff ones for diff type of dancing..

Vrushali
Shakti
Bhavna
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tawashe

How about Salman? Is he single or dating someone?

Latter!!! 😉
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: akanna

Latter!!! 😉

Now to think of it, Mayuresh and Salman will also be kind of hot together. You don't have to take it in the gay sense, they have good physiques, both very aesthetic and elegant in aerial acts and acrobatics. I think they could collaborate and put something good together. 

Of course even if you take it the gay way too, I guess. Whatever floats your boat.  😆
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Now to think of it, Mayuresh and Salman will also be kind of hot together. You don't have to take it in the gay sense, they have good physiques, both very aesthetic and elegant in aerial acts and acrobatics. I think they could collaborate and put something good together. 

Of course even if you take it the gay way too, I guess. Whatever floats your boat.  😆

OMG ive been saying that Salman and Mayuresh would make one hot duet for the ladies to watch 
sighs someday *starts dreaming* 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

OMG ive been saying that Salman and Mayuresh would make one hot duet for the ladies to watch 
sighs someday *starts dreaming* 

Oh God! I think I'd have to buy a new TV if that happens! They'd melt my screen. ðŸ˜†
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bhavna and mayuresh look like they have been made for each other. great dancing jodi!!! love them.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So I've always been slightly scared of coming here to this forum because of all the "fanness" but I had to comment here! Mayuresh and Vandana! Oh Em Gee. So I'm curious, are Shakti and Puneet really dating? And how about Kunwar? And Dharmesh?!! Sorry I guess I've just never imagined them with a significant other before! hehe! And someone said Jai has a really pretty girlfriend. Does anyone have a picture of her?
Edited.

Oh and sorry! I think Mayuresh looks really good with Kushboo!! Their doli taro act in Season 1 was so cute! He looked totally awed by her even afterwards! hehe! But I like him with Bhavna. Alisha's a really strong dancer. Salman can really handle her well. Whereas Mayuresh looks better with more graceful dancers.
Edited by .Anamika. - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noor_Ul_Ain

Vrushali and Mayuresh look lovely together!! I love their "Rang barse" performance! They were too cute!

They were also so adorable throughout Little Masters...I remember when they did that step of Vrushali jumping off the bench and into his arms...recreating the step that Avneet and Manoj had done for their 'jai jai shiv shankar' act. Ahhh they match each other so perfectly...loved watching them together!