Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

i know .. but dont you think tht all these ppl .. being the celebs they are .. and esp mayuresh whos so handsome and cute 😍 wont be dating anyone

Yah true. You're right Ekta. Infact, it would be weird if someone as handsome, cute, nice, talented, and famous like Mayuresh was single. Us fans, we can only hope πŸ€”, and of course support themπŸ‘πŸΌ. 
How about Salman? Is he single or dating someone?
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tawashe

Yah true. You're right Ekta. Infact, it would be weird if someone as handsome, cute, nice, talented, and famous like Mayuresh was single. Us fans, we can only hope πŸ€”, and of course support themπŸ‘πŸΌ. 
How about Salman? Is he single or dating someone?

i keep my lips sealed at tht
tho he says hes single πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ekta_salman - 12 years ago
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

i keep my lips sealed at tht
tho he says hes single πŸ˜ƒ

LOL. well then you still stand a chance. πŸ˜ƒ. if not, then i hope you get to atleast meet him someday. I gotta go to bed now. its almost 11 pm here and need to wake up early tomorrow. 
Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL. well i hope you get to meet him someday even if you can't be his girl. I gotta go to bed now. its almost 11 pm here and need to wake up early tomorrow. 

lol im fine with meeting him
no plans to be his girl at all lol
Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! are you sure? like 100 % sure? Gosh, I can't believe this. Well, if its really true then I'm glad for them, even though personally as a real life couple I prefer Mayuresh and Vrushali. In LM I used to think they were a couple. Please let us know how certain are you. I am still in disbelief.

Im 100% sure they are haha πŸ˜†
He's been dating her for a while now, even though he always denies it whenever he's asked about vandana.

Oh and Jai gf's quite pretty 😊

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Aiysha...X

Yeah thats because she's dating Mayuresh ... [Found out from a d.i.d contestant]

i knew it!!! πŸ˜› they make a lovely couple!
after i saw this pic on Mayuresh's FB i had a feeling they may be together hence he goes to DSDV sets when she was shooting! so they must be dating for a while now! 😊

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
Aiysha...X thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i knew it!!! πŸ˜› they make a lovely couple!
after i saw this pic on Mayuresh's FB i had a feeling they may be together hence he goes to DSDV sets when she was shooting! so they must be dating for a while now! 😊

Yeah he published the pics months after they began dating, it was towards the end of LM i think. can't remember exactly
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wish there were two Mayuresh so we can get double dose of Mayuresh. Mayuresh and Mayuresh doing an aerial act would be awesome. Actually three or four Mayuresh would not be bad either. I'd like a team of Mayuresh.
angelcutie09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aiysha...X

Yeah he published the pics months after they began dating, it was towards the end of LM i think. can't remember exactly

which did contestant told you? aww I wanted Vrushali and Mayuresh to be together..  they would have been cuter :( but its their personal life, whatever makes him happy 
Aiysha...X thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelcutie09

which did contestant told you? aww I wanted Vrushali and Mayuresh to be together..  they would have been cuter :( but its their personal life, whatever makes him happy 

Sorry but i can't actually name the person ⭐️