Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh?

Poll

Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As we all know in DID 1 Terrence Sir used to pair Mayuresh and Alisha for duets a lot (like Shakti and Amar in DID 2) and they were one of the jodis that had high expectations associated with them. In DID 1 they delivered many breathtaking and memorable performances. 

In DKS we got to see Mayuresh pair up with Bhavna for the first time as these two were from different teams in DID 1. Their first performance was a big hit and every one loved it. Their second performance was also very good but had a few technical errors. Then finally their performance in the Grand Finale was just indescribable. The whole 'time' concept, that too in aerial act, was just so innovative. Not to mention their execution also also beyond awesome. 

I know many people wanted to see the Mayuresh-Alisha jodi  recreate magic in DKS, just like they used to do in DID 1. Unfortunately that didn't happen. 

Anyways, who do you think makes a better jodi with the one and only chocolate boy of DID - Mayuresh Wadkar, Alisha or Bhavna? Please vote.
Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like him with Bhavna. I actually really like him with Bhavna 😆 I can see them being a real couple someday! 😍 😆
LeadNitrate thumbnail
vrushali, i think Vrushali and mayuresh compliments each other really well, Vrushali has this innate grace and poise, and her postures come off very natural ,and coz she has classical background, she comes of really    graceful in a very classical way and that makes an amazing  jodi with mayuresh, i loved their DIDLm performance together.
Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I like him with Bhavna. I actually really like him with Bhavna 😆 I can see them being a real couple someday! 😍 😆

Hahaha!! He already has a gf 😆
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aiysha...X

i heard some where vrushali is his ex gf
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aiysha...X

That's why I said someday 🤣 JK...i'm glad he's happy with someone.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked him with Alisha as well as with Vrushali, in both DID1 and LM... Now I liked him with Bhavna in DKS... What I would love to see is Mayuresh with Shakti!!! Among these three, I like Mayu-Bhavna pair for Contemporary style, Mayu-Alisha for Latin/Ballroom style, and Mayu-Vrushali for Folk and Bollywood styles.. I think appearance-wise, the best match for him is Vrushali... 😃
Vishak thumbnail
HEY GUYS...Did you notice that vandana from Jalwa had tears in her eyes just after mayuresh and bhavna finished their performance!!! Vandana ko kya houa???
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Vishak

HEY GUYS...Did you notice that vandana from Jalwa had tears in her eyes just after mayuresh and bhavna finished their performance!!! Vandana ko kya houa???

yeah i noticed!!! vandana got really emotional but she teared up in another performance some weeks ago too!... i can see vandana-mayuresh being a couple... last week in her solo she went towards him and did her dance move (i know it was a part of the act but still 😆)!! anyways they would look cute together! 😊
AreYaar thumbnail
Dance-wise, Bhavna suits all of Mayuresh's strengths very well...she matches up to and sometimes exceeds his flexibility, strength, stretching ability...the kind of lifts that these two accomplish together are phenomenal...very clean, smooth and strong.

But I'm not sure how much Bhavna suits Mayuresh outside of a contemporary, areal type act.

Vrushali suits Mayuresh much more in acts that require more chemistry and presence...they compliment each other very well because of how expressive Vrushali is as a dancer even if not the best in Mayuresh's technique. I personally think Mayuresh-Vrushali look the best together...Bhavna is fantastic but not as expressive face-wise, Alisha's awesome too but Bhavna's lifts with Mayuresh are cleaner...and Vrushali is in her own space...lol