India-Forums

Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh?

Poll Question: Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [14.58%]
41 [85.42%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
As we all know in DID 1 Terrence Sir used to pair Mayuresh and Alisha for duets a lot (like Shakti and Amar in DID 2) and they were one of the jodis that had high expectations associated with them. In DID 1 they delivered many breathtaking and memorable performances. 

In DKS we got to see Mayuresh pair up with Bhavna for the first time as these two were from different teams in DID 1. Their first performance was a big hit and every one loved it. Their second performance was also very good but had a few technical errors. Then finally their performance in the Grand Finale was just indescribable. The whole 'time' concept, that too in aerial act, was just so innovative. Not to mention their execution also also beyond awesome. 

I know many people wanted to see the Mayuresh-Alisha jodi  recreate magic in DKS, just like they used to do in DID 1. Unfortunately that didn't happen. 

Anyways, who do you think makes a better jodi with the one and only chocolate boy of DID - Mayuresh Wadkar, Alisha or Bhavna? Please vote.

Edited by tawashe - 22 May 2011 at 12:21am

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I like him with Bhavna. I actually really like him with Bhavna LOL I can see them being a real couple someday! Day Dreaming LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowdrop16

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
vrushali, i think Vrushali and mayuresh compliments each other really well, Vrushali has this innate grace and poise, and her postures come off very natural ,and coz she has classical background, she comes of really    graceful in a very classical way and that makes an amazing  jodi with mayuresh, i loved their DIDLm performance together.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angelcutie09tanya12tawasheshivani003Riddikulusakannahindu4lyfAreYaar

Aiysha...X Senior Member
Aiysha...X
Aiysha...X

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I like him with Bhavna. I actually really like him with Bhavna LOL I can see them being a real couple someday! Day Dreaming LOL

Hahaha!! He already has a gf LOL
xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aiysha...X

i heard some where vrushali is his ex gf
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aiysha...X

That's why I said someday ROFL JK...i'm glad he's happy with someone.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I liked him with Alisha as well as with Vrushali, in both DID1 and LM... Now I liked him with Bhavna in DKS... What I would love to see is Mayuresh with Shakti!!! Among these three, I like Mayu-Bhavna pair for Contemporary style, Mayu-Alisha for Latin/Ballroom style, and Mayu-Vrushali for Folk and Bollywood styles.. I think appearance-wise, the best match for him is Vrushali... Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelcutie09tanya12tawashePadma55RiddikulusLeadNitrateAreYaar

Vishak Newbie
Vishak
Vishak

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS...Did you notice that vandana from Jalwa had tears in her eyes just after mayuresh and bhavna finished their performance!!! Vandana ko kya houa???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Padma55shivani003

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index