Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat 21 (Page 2)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hey zainab

LOL seriously when i saw kruti in limelight i thought she could totally audition for negative roles in ekta dramas..

now that u mention it, i thik the terrence effect did probably rub off the tkt. uma-gaiti are really sweet ppl too :) they come up with the most amazing concepts ever!

i think most masters do realise that these handpicked dancers are genuinely an asset to them! so unless something terribly goes wrong, they stick to them

prince was like remo's baccha seriously!

i feel so bad fr siddhesh though...he idolised remo..wrongfooted him terribl in did1..now was overwhelmed to get that attention back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-gilmores

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-iktaara-gilmores

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
ya zainab

especially in a duel dancing or whatever they call it, how can one persons track alone go wrong. i didnt find anything in him stpping because the last time this happened, the judges told the dancers that they should have stopped.

insane

they kinda crucified him in the episode
zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

gilmorespetticoat

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
LMAO Caro LOL

Its such a let down because I LOVE TKT..Terence's concepts are amazing, the dancers grew amazingly under him..plus he's such a sweetheart and his contestants always seem to be so quiet and sweet and humble. I see that quality in Mayu, Punit, Parvez, and Shakti, Bhavna. Vrushali and Alisha are also pretty sweet.  Mayu is a total mini-TL for me. Day DreamingLOL

I remember Uma-Gaiti from DPL. They were great and really sweet :)

Oh yeah Siddesh totally got on Remo's bad side in DID1..and Remo held the grudge in the season as well. I'm glad Siddesh got the chance to earn Remo's appreciation through this.

@Zainab
Totally! Jeez WHAT an overreaction to Jai stopping. Geeta..the less I say about her the better. I honestly think it wouldn't have gotten that bad if she wasn't there or if Terence was there. Tongue Geeta simply wouldn't let him explain at all and he got even more frustrated and hassled by that. On top of that Jalwa's (mostly Amrita and Kruti) reactions..he got a second chance after a lot of hungama and Amar starts dancing in front of Jai's face in the solo bits...like wth? Jai by then totally lost his cool and lashed out afterwards..don't think what he said was right but I do think if the judges showed even 10% of the compassion they showed Prince today, it would never have gone that far.

Edited by chocolover89 - 22 May 2011 at 1:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Exactly Zainab! The shows are edited so badly to make us dislike contestants or overly hype some others (like Dharmesh). The whole Sid-Prince-Remo ordeal..I don't think Siddesh was right but I certainly think it was edited in a way as to make it more dramatic and worse than it was. Yeah Sid is quite talented..versatile as well.

Terence is my absolute fav (he will be back on DID3 from what I have been told :D), then I love Remo/Rajeev, then Marzi. Remo-Terence are awesome together. Geeta is without a doubt my least favorite judge. She said in the curtain raiser that she wants DID2 to win and hopes they do. What kind of judge who's gonna give marks says that?

Amar seemed to be taking some badla against Jai :S  Oh yes the judges were very compassionate to Prince today. 8's for messing up and making him feel all professional while hitting back at Jai for stopping. They really crucified him that day..too much.

Mayuresh-Bhavna SHONE on DKS. I always thought Bhavna was better than her sis and I'm glad she got this chance :D

Edited by chocolover89 - 22 May 2011 at 1:28am
zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-gilmorespetticoat

Go to top