India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat 21 (Page 110)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Pallo, Himani, Caro, Simran and everybody else I do not know yet...LOL Hug...whassup?

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
The BALH promos were so good but the show had the same old motley family that is in all the Kekta shows these days. It even had the KMH1 music...at least I heard it KMH1, KMH2...and PKYEK...not that I even saw more than a few episodes of each of these shows! The premise is good...if only somebody made a good show featuring a love story between a couple who are not teeny boppers!
~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
smilecheese IF-Dazzler
smilecheese
smilecheese

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
^Totally agree, I had high hopes for BALH but was quite disappointed with the overall presentation of it. Its the same old stuff... but I did like the last 3-4 minutes where they were standing there feeling lonely despite being surrounded by family. And I like Ram's best friend in the show who was narrating the story from the background... hopefully once they meet/get married, it will get better! 
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Jaya..I agree the families are very typical of Ekta serials..LOL Ekta always reuses her songs LOL But I love the title track Embarrassed And yea the first episode wasn't as good as the promos were...but I'm willing to give it a chance...hopefully it'll get better as time goes on..

Simran, you're right. Her dad was shown. I just saw it again lol ..he looks young too..LOL

From reading his interviews, Ram doesn't seem to care much about his weight..he says he gets roles because of his weight LOL But he needs to lose some weight asap..for health reasons if not for anything else. In KS, he looked fine..even in Udaan it was okay..but here's its a little too much...

Btw did anybody watch X-factor on Sony? LOL Sonu Nigam looks human again! Yippeee! Big smileLOLLOL

Edited by chocolover89 - 31 May 2011 at 12:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smilecheeseBheegiBasanti

smilecheese IF-Dazzler
smilecheese
smilecheese

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Well, Ram used to blog earlier and a lot of the Kasamh Se people were huge fans who had met him and they said that he gained weight due to irregular work hours while shooting for Kasamh Se and then his wife got pregnant and he wasn't sleeping much so it just kept adding on... And now he has trouble losing it... He joined Jhalak Dikhlaja which I think helped him lose some weight but its hard to lose weight once its gained then it is to maintain it. Hopefully, he finds time to lose some weight, but he is in movies now too so don't know how he is going to manage time at all. 

And yeah, I watched X factor (well bits and pieces of it... it was being played on TV as I did chores around the house) and totally agree, Sonam looks human again!! He is back to being charming and cute, yayy! 

gilmores

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Jaya..I agree the families are very typical of Ekta serials..LOL Ekta always reuses her songs LOL But I love the title track Embarrassed And yea the first episode wasn't as good as the promos were...but I'm willing to give it a chance...hopefully it'll get better as time goes on..

Simran, you're right. Her dad was shown. I just saw it again lol ..he looks young too..LOL

From reading his interviews, Ram doesn't seem to care much about his weight..he says he gets roles because of his weight LOL But he needs to lose some weight asap..for health reasons if not for anything else. In KS, he looked fine..even in Udaan it was okay..but here's its a little too much...

Btw did anybody watch X-factor on Sony? LOL Sonu Nigam looks human again! Yippeee! Big smileLOLLOL

OYEEE main sunny ki tarah chilaoongi..LOLLOL

i like Sonu Nigam..he looks soo good with his new hairstyle..EmbarrassedLOL

gilmores

Go to top