Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Theatre

Ayan Rand. you should read this article how it compares it with the tea party. I had posted on my facebook page and there was a long debate with one of my friend and my spanish prof. it went pretty crazy. http://www.npr.org/2011/04/15/135171116/the-rampant-rise-of-ayn-rand-o-mania

Thanks for the article an interesting view point.  While I agree with some of the points made in the article, I don't see Tea Party adding to the betterment of the society rather I see them as a nuisance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: eraser

I used to enjoy reading so much before I declared English as my minor area of study. It's so ironic how I run away from reading now. 

I think one of the most positive impact of my commuting to university everyday was that I spent  the 3 hrs journey reading books. Since going through my Engineering notes gave me head ache, I read everything from fiction to non-fiction that had nothing to do with my area of major. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
People who don't like Films... what are they doing in Bollywood Section ?? ðŸ˜†

Make a quick way 2 Books Section... Simple ðŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

People who don't like Films... what are they doing in Bollywood Section ?? ðŸ˜†

Make a quick way 2 Books Section... Simple ðŸ˜ƒ

I like films fine (at least some of them) but not books that are made into movies 😃
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Hello wat_up

Hello  sorry on late reply. Was looking at the latest gossip in the threads. Hope you are enjoying the section.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

I like films fine (at least some of them) but not books that are made into movies 😃

Hello Newbie... I am Vishal... new in dis forum... kal hi join kiya...

Whts ur name... ??

Books into films u mean 2 say ::: 3 Idiots ðŸ˜² jaar aapko woh film achi nahin lagi...

dnt tell me u r chetan bhagat's badewala pankha ðŸ˜ƒ

I think one of the most positive impact of my commuting to university everyday was that I spent  the 3 hrs journey reading books. Since going through my Engineering notes gave me head ache, I read everything from fiction to non-fiction that had nothing to do with my area of major. 

Hehe. I was a commuter myself but the books I read were always a part of my course readings. I remember reading at least 8 books every week which was frustrating after a point. Hopefully I'll get back to reading for pleasure soon. 
Himani-I know ji! I went to go see Kung Fu Panda 2 on Saturday...and the posters made me sad. I plan to have a weekend where I read the books again ji. I feel HP deprived lol. I hate growing up.

Sameer...they are discussing  it in the CC na ji...not in other Bolly related topics psh. Tussi bhi discuss something non-bolly

@eraser-Have you read Three Day Road?
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Himani-I know ji! I went to go see Kung Fu Panda 2 on Saturday...and the posters made me sad. I plan to have a weekend where I read the books again ji. I feel HP deprived lol. I hate growing up.

Sameer...they are discussing  it in the CC na ji...not in other Bolly related topics psh. Tussi bhi discuss something non-bolly

@eraser-Have you read Three Day Road?

Simran ji

Main taan line maar reha si navi kudi te... ðŸ˜†
Te twanu kidha pata aa ke oo navi kudi aa ji? Munda bhi te ho saakdi aa na psh