Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
eraser and Lily...thanks alot for the recommendations! I'm bookmarking page 139 so I can go through the list once I finish watching the movies that I've started already. Will definitely check these out though. =)

Welcome to the Bollywood section, Bazinga!
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

Yup, I was new at one point as well., BTW Sheldon, my warmth for people is very conditional. If you're an obsessive fan, then I'm definitely the worst person to interact with. πŸ˜† 

LOL...so happy I'm not an obsessive fan jiπŸ˜†πŸ€—       *I might join you*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi ji Sheldon

Simran - I miss the pink! πŸ€—

Shab - I updated the list with more movies. Also, which one are you planning to watch? Do let me know how you liked them.

Sheldon - You criticize actors/actreses? Will you be my best friend forever? πŸ˜† 

Theatre - wassup

watup - what gossip?

Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theatre

you just became my fav member on this forum. 10+ for sheldon cooper! woot woot!!πŸ˜›

Thanks Theatre.
I will take reading books any day over watching a movie and this is true especially for books turned into movies. 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yo. not much. doing this 30 day song challenge on facebook. 

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Welcome to the Bollywood section, Bazinga!

Thanks indn inn0cence
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Hi ji Sheldon

Hello Simran Ji πŸ˜ƒ
Sigh, don't remind me ji. I feel so adhuri w/o my pink😭

Double sigh...I will not have a life anymore ji😭. Need to start reading again...then in August clinical starts...on call 24/7...I know nothing lol

To Zainab...I forgot to mention this earlier...When I was doing my BB exam I thought of you and my other Organic chem hater buddies...Organic chem seems nice compared to BB ji. Thankfully, everyone coming out of that exam felt stupid as me LOL
I usually love words which have ORG in them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but Organic chem was a whole different story. Hated every minute of it. 
Originally posted by: eraser

Sheldon - You criticize actors/actreses? Will you be my best friend forever? πŸ˜† 

Sure I would love to be your best friend forever πŸ˜†. I don't how obsessive fans are in this forums so I might need some protection from crazy fan girls/guys  πŸ˜‰.

Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago