Posted: 12 years ago
Billa - Lol what's so sweet about that? Its ridiculous how Hyderbaadis are so resistant to speaking proper Hindi. My mom is originally from Delhi and my dad's family make so much fun of how she speaks. Very annoying  Edited by eraser - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: lalixlily

Not our fault if we like to precise stuff in timeline nah 😛😆
Don't forget French was created by french aristocrats and book publishers..so people with higher education..of course they made things more complicated...in France we have an official institution which controls how french is used and which word can be added to the dictionnary...😉😆

I always think when french speaking people make too many grammar mistakes...= idiot - most of the time they don't prove me wrong...😃😆

Heheheh 😆 Its a little too precise for me..I didn't quite enjoy getting back a paper with red marks all over it because of my garmmar 😆 Plus my teacher never could quite explain the difference between them...weird because she's French in real life. 😕😆

Btw thanks for the background on French..I didn't know that. That's interesting..and explains a lot of things about French..

It's a very beautiful language though..something very romantic about it.
Lily - Ahaa, that explains how it' so complicated. Thanks! 
Don't worry the french population started to speak french in the end of the 19th century - before it was all about dialects and before the middle of 16th century it was all about latin - french was kinda a love child btwn bad greek & bad latin and some german words...french was considered to be for vulgus pecus ---- poor people with no education (who didn't learn latin)...but Francis the first put an end to that. French became the administrative language replacing latin.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Billa - Lol what's so sweet about that? Its ridiculous how Hyderbaadis are so resistant to speaking proper Hindi. My mom is originally from Delhi and my dad's family make so much fun of how she speaks. Very annoying 

potti hyderabad main tooti phooti hindi bolna compulsory hota..😆😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Heheheh 😆 Its a little too precise for me..I didn't quite enjoy getting back a paper with red marks all over it because of my garmmar 😆 Plus my teacher never could quite explain the difference between them...weird because she's French in real life. 😕😆

Btw thanks for the background on French..I didn't know that. That's interesting..and explains a lot of things about French..

It's a very beautiful language though..something very romantic about it.

Sometimes in every language I guess --- we say things "by usage"...we say things because that's the way it's said in the language...for example...in spanish --- when you use the word water "agua" (looks like aqua from latin btw) : the water is hot --- "agua" is masculine - when used like : the waters - agua becomes feminine - don't ask me why - that's the way it is --- and it is the same in french...love is great (amour is masculine) the loves - (amours is feminine)...

we have to accept that there are rules and like we say in french exception does make the rule...without exception no rule he he he 😆
Pallo! where were you?  Lol at first I thought you were implying Potty but I get it now ðŸ˜†

Lily, thanks a ton for the info! that was indeed very helpful
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Pallo! where were you?  Lol at first I thought you were implying Potty but I get it now ðŸ˜†

Lily, thanks a ton for the info! that was indeed very helpful

im very much here.. where will i go 😆😆 
😆 I think because I logged in early today, I didnt see you thats why. Btw, I went to bed at midnight 2 nights ago and went to bed at 11 last night. What about you?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

😆 I think because I logged in early today, I didnt see you thats why. Btw, I went to bed at midnight 2 nights ago and went to bed at 11 last night. What about you?

i left a message for u day before yesterday that i failed the pact.. but i slept at like 2:30 yesterday..😆