Posted: 12 years ago
Not only french but german too...and german has the "it" too...and complicated grammar as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
sirf 1 word kya theek karaya... Mahabharat hi shuro ho gayi...😆

Rama Rama Kya hai Drama... ðŸ˜›

Lauhpatgamini agnirath. To-Tu, Do-Du hai to phir Go-gooo kyun nahin hota. 😆😆
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am watching that movie on youtube now Maya  - there goes my beauty sleep 😆.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalixlily

Not only french but german too...and german has the "it" too...and complicated grammar as well.

Yeah German has "das" in addition to der/die  but some things are randomly classified as masculine or feminine. I struggled to get past this when I took German but grammar was pretty straight forward for me.
I struggled with french tho I could never get the spellings right and pretty much gave up on it after a few months.
Thanks Sameer for explaining ji.

Hindi/Punju...it can be difficult I  guess but it just clicks...achar dalni hai doesn't sound right na lol.

French is fun with the "it" lol
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
French grammar can be quite irritating ..I especially hate the few million past tenses they had. Took me forever to learn them ðŸ˜†
I always hated learning french. Always my lowest grade. Love speaking and listening to it though. 

Billa - my dad is Hyderbadi and its almost like he wants me to speak slang/broken hindi. I know that if I say "daalni" hai, he'll give me the look. ðŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: eraser

I always hated learning french. Always my lowest grade. Love speaking and listening to it though. 

Billa - my dad is Hyderbadi and its almost like he wants me to speak slang/broken hindi. I know that if I say "daalni" hai, he'll give me the look. ðŸ˜†

How Sweet... :)
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

French grammar can be quite irritating ..I especially hate the few million past tenses they had. Took me forever to learn them ðŸ˜†

Not our fault if we like to precise stuff in timeline nah 😛😆
Don't forget French was created by french aristocrats and book publishers..so people with higher education..of course they made things more complicated...in France we have an official institution which controls how french is used and which word can be added to the dictionnary...😉😆

I always think when french speaking people make too many grammar mistakes...= idiot - most of the time they don't prove me wrong...😃😆