Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

@Dexter - LOL. Did you ever even bother reading them?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That's a good one. I don't think so.

Dexter is a Basket Case. Can't think of this forum without her.
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

@Dexter - LOL. Did you ever even bother reading them?

@Eraser - thank yoU!

Oh so you are an IF VETERAN MEMBER now .LOL do you still have the authority to visit the Moderators section and other IF restrictive zonesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
preity*zinta thumbnail

@Maya - Aha. I know. LOL. I probably kept them super short for that reason. Probably just pasted one of her posts and bolded the stuff she shouldn't have said.

Ugh, I can see the Bollywood topic from the viewbies section in my last ten topics but I can't access it :/ Frustrating.

No, I'm over it. I really am. I'm going to stop whining.

See ya all later :)
Maya and PZ: I did read them.πŸ˜† Message message pe likha hai padhne wale ka naam, kya! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Maya! I can't think of this forum without your original inside gossip and your humor either! πŸ€—Never ban yourself again, or I will commit harakiri on twitter. I will curse all of KRK's 9000 something followers! πŸ˜†

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

...I will commit harakiri on twitter. I will curse all of KRK's 9000 something followers! πŸ˜†

Nahiiin.

One day KRK got the shock of his life when he compared his paltry followers to that of Aftab Shivdasani's so the next day he got 11000 followers (using some software or bribing people-no idea). Then 2000 disappeared the next day. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Nahiiin.

One day KRK got the shock of his life when he compared his paltry followers to that of Aftab Shivdasani's so the next day he got 11000 followers (using some software or bribing people-no idea). Then 2000 disappeared the next day. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You better not be one of the 2000 that disappeared then. πŸ˜†

Why Aftab??πŸ˜†
^ Arre don't follow him. He goes Maa-Behen on DMs. πŸ˜† Aftab kyunki KRK chota star nahin hai.
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ Arre don't follow him. He goes Maa-Behen on DMs. πŸ˜† Aftab kyunki KRK chota star nahin hai.

KRK called his sabse badi fan behena? Oh poor you Maya! πŸ˜†KRK bilkul chota star nahin hai, isn't he the one that said, as soon as Kareena gets a boyfriend, she looks beautiful and ful figured. πŸ˜†Kareena par hamla aur nawabzade ne kuch nahin kiya..... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: lalixlily

green = baby poo

Couldnt agree more πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

KRK called his sabse badi fan behena? Oh poor you Maya! πŸ˜†KRK bilkul chota star nahin hai, isn't he the one that said, as soon as Kareena gets a boyfriend, she looks beautiful and ful figured. πŸ˜†Kareena par hamla aur nawabzade ne kuch nahin kiya..... πŸ˜†

Oye! Maa-Behen means MoFu type Hindi gaalis. πŸ˜† I don't follow any stars. πŸ˜†