Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

You know na ji shee, there is still Mandy, Maddy and JhanviπŸ˜›

I was the first one to think that maddy should be a mod, so she owes me big time. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

g2g bye. we'll select the bash ash day later.

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Omg Simran our rights are gone! The forum looks so different. I miss my controls booo.

Hows everyone doing?

Oh, Pishtosh!😑

Swati & Simran, Aah! both you guys took IF-Veteran Member status. I will miss you guys. I liked the way you two handled this section.
PZ is no more a mod? I received the most warning pms from her.πŸ˜† Should I do a victory dance now?! 
I agree. You two were unforgettable mods, very patient and understanding. Will miss your warnings  πŸ˜†.
preity*zinta thumbnail
@Simran - When did they go? I went to the CFC and things just looked so weird I thought I wasn't logged in! This is gunna take some time getting used too.

@Sheee Bash Ash day. LOL. You crack me up! I have no problem with Aish 'bashing', never did (or atleast I hope I didn't come off as that obsessive Aish fan closing down her topics when they turned ugly) .. I don't expect everyone to like her nor do I care if you don't like her.

@Maya - Aw, thank you! Now we're this ugly greeenishhh colour, is it a green I can't even tell :/
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

PZ is no more a mod? I received the most warning pms from her.πŸ˜† Should I do a victory dance now?! 

Cruella! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Cruella! πŸ˜†

Where my dalmatians at woman! πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

@Maya - Aw, thank you! Now we're this ugly greeenishhh colour, is it a green I can't even tell :/

Now you are the color of envy.πŸ˜† Somewhere on this forum, my ghost from pichla janam is roaming around in the same color.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
@Dexter - LOL. Did you ever even bother reading them?

@Eraser - thank yoU!