Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
LOL...I sort of wish ke they had started the episodes with them meeting ji. You know a different type of love story that concentrated MORE on their relationship than faltu ki cheezein. They will waste more time on the evil stepmom than their relationship ji...sigh Ekta hai bhai...koi umeed nahi
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Weather is hot these days, so don't know why in long hot  lazy days, this song is coming to my mind, at least once or twice in a day. Just because of lyrics lazy lazy lamhay.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CboQOJ9VYGw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
preity*zinta thumbnail

Omg Simran our rights are gone! The forum looks so different. I miss my controls booo.

Hows everyone doing?
Edited by preity*zinta - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Prety zinta what happened to you? why are you so old and gray(green). You fired?
Swati, you're not a mod anymore? 
sheee thumbnail
Now we can do everything prety zinta warned us not to do. Lets have a bash ash day every week. I can post 4'5 and 6 times in a row.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Asked for them to be removed longgg back. I was just waiting for the promotions to take place (which took FOREVER) and once they were made public, all my rights were suppose to go .. which they didn't do til now.
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Omg Simran our rights are gone! The forum looks so different. I miss my controls booo.

Hows everyone doing?

LOL Swati...I was planning to PM you tonight...midterms over na ji? Sigh...I know na...rights gone feels so weird. I miss clicking on the tabs, but no more telling these people to behave😆😆
Originally posted by: sheee

Now we can do everything prety zinta warned us not to do. Lets have a bash ash day every week. I can post 4'5 and 6 times in a row.

You know na ji shee, there is still Mandy, Maddy and Jhanvi😛
sheee thumbnail
Guys stop being nice. And where is meena? she can post whatever she wants too. Start calling actor/actresses uncle and aunts.