Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Jaya I hope so..EK shows usually start off well and then lose their plot. I remember even Tere Liye started off a little slow...and then improved...and then died 😆

I think YRF's next show is Mahi Way 2..I don't know when that will come on air because I don't think they've started shooting for it yet and YRF shows usually start shooting months before they air.. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Jaya I hope so..EK shows usually start off well and then lose their plot. I remember even Tere Liye started off a little slow...and then improved...and then died 😆

I think YRF's next show is Mahi Way 2..I don't know when that will come on air because I don't think they've started shooting for it yet and YRF shows usually start shooting months before they air.. 

mahi way 2 is cuming.. yaaayyy

i want rishta.com 2..rohan was soo cutee..😳

Just discussing BALH has gotten me bored of it thoda sa LOL. Well Ram is a good actor, so chubby hi sahi...but as Himani said, health reasons should be a big motivator ji.

Jaya...it's for DS...looking at our last year's budget, rent, etc etc
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want Kismat 2...😳. Very impressed with YRF's production values. I will give anything they make a shot now! 
gilmores thumbnail
Pallo..no news on R.com 2...I don't think it's gonna happen :(

Rohan was so cute..Kahan Rohan aur kahan Kismat's Vicky...

Acha guys I'm off to bed now :)) Good night/morning/afternoon 🤗
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Himani...are you talking about Kavi Shastri? I did not watch MW...😆. Sound slike you watched Kismat too!

Edit...I guess he was in R.com not MW...right?
Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Pallo..no news on R.com 2...I don't think it's gonna happen :(

Rohan was so cute..Kahan Rohan aur kahan Kismat's Vicky...

is he in kismat??? nahi kismat main to rahul and that mahi way larka hain naa???

everyone was cute in Rishta.com.. huzaifa, ruchika, Rohan, Isha..😆😆 i wanted Ruchika and huzaifa to end up together..
gilmores thumbnail
^Jaya yea, Kavi Shastri played the lead role (Rohan) in Rishta.Com..
Viraf Patel was in Mahi Way..as was his dad Madhav Merchant (I'm drawing a blank on his real name 😆)..funny because Madhav and Viraf fell in love with the same girl aka Mahi..😆

@Pallo
Kavi recently entered Kismat..he plays Aditya Raj Merchant's son Vicky..useless character IMO...don't like it one bit. Rohan was miles above Vicky..he would've also had a heart attack seeing Vicky's cheesy moony-eyed lines to the girl he fell for..😆

Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Pallo...yup...KS is in Kismat which is ending this Thursday.

Himani...Siddhant Karnick I think...I have a teensy sub-atmic particle sized crush on the dude...he is a good actor...very charming and great screen presence. Viraf was good as Aditya Merchant!

gilmores thumbnail
Jaya that sounds right..he is a good actor..he was in Rishta.Com for a few episodes also ðŸ˜† YRF repeats a lot of their actors..not that I mind ðŸ˜†

Viraf has done a great job as Aditya..today's episode made me so sad :( Why Kabir why?