Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It's okay take your time 😃

Have you read A Thousand Splendid Suns? I love that book!
@Simran: I watched Creating Destiny too...but the first couple of episodes only but got bored of it cuz it was too slow.
Vampire dude should really do a good rom-com drama.

Well, I'm on my summer break in a way you can say...with all the volunteering and other things...

What about you?
@Hazel-Aaww thank you ji...it's a habit that won't leave now, sigh lol

@Simi-No ji...haven't read it...and I'll PM you my guesses later tonight lol

@Ania-I fast forwarded to scenes I wanted to watch; specifically the last 5 episodes lol.

I'm off now too ji...this coming week is mental health week for me. After this I need to help organize a Down Syndrome thing...a silent auction...charity stuff...then I'm off for my rural rotation ji. 
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Simran, I love the schedule of things you have planned out with the silent auction and rotations!! I am studying for MCAT right now so hope to go down that path in a few yearss ðŸ˜³. 

Any of you watch any Indian shows? I am about to start watching Bade Acche Lagte Ho (on Sony with Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar). 
Edited by Pari.K - 12 years ago
_Hazel_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey parii...

I Only watch geet...IS bade achey lagteey ho a new show...or its an old one?????
Aaww thanks Pari! All the best for your MCAT

LOL...the only Indian show I plan to watch is Baade Ache Lagte Ho...i've been singing that song over and over again ji lol. Sakshi looks beautiful...Ram needs to lose weight...
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ram really does need to lose weight but that guy is brilliant when it comes to acting. The only other Indian TV show I have loved was Kasamh Se where he played Jai Walia and Prachi Desai was Bani. Their chemistry (despite the age difference) was fan-freaking-tastic ðŸ˜›! And like most of Ekta's other shows, the beginning was so good, at least for a year or so after which it started going downhill and was just ridiculous after Prachi left the show. 

But the promos for Bade Acche Lagte Ho (BALH) have been so simple and sweet that it makes me smile... knowing Ekta the beginning will be awesome, so at least for a few months, I have a show I can look forward to. 

Oh and I also did love Rishta.com and Mahi Way but they are too good to be under the criteria of Indian TV shows. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i will be watching bade ache tooo..😃
_Hazel_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 BAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO humarey keemti chapal...
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hazel

How do u knw my name is "BB"??