Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Ania, the scheduler was a cutie na ji lol. I think I'll watch Romance Town, looks interesting ji. Have you seen Dal Jaa's Spring?

Bye Cho!

sorry, didn't see your reply...was caught watching some clip on youtube ðŸ˜³

The scheduler was too good looking...too handsome...too ahem HOT  ðŸ˜›
I did watch Dal Jaa's Spring...it was a good show and esp. the president and his addiction w/ comic books towards the end was the funniest...😆

Hi Simi *still thinking about your name ji psh*

Ania...indeed he is very hot lol.

Didn't you find the lead guy to look like a vampire? LOL...he always reminds me of a vampire, cute one, but a vampire lol. The comic obsession was funny...cute drama
Oh, you just said what I had been thinking all this while...esp. when he smiles, he really does look like a vampire or a were wolf type character...lol. But he is good looking. 
Do you go on dramabeans? Its a nice blog about k-shows.

I have a book to read still but I don't wanna read it ...lol. 
LOL...yayy...I'm not alone in this ji. But he so does remind me of this devilish good looking vampire; his smile is a killer lol. I tried watching his other show I Really Really Like You; how I really really hated it lol.

Yup, I go on dramabeans...that's where I read up on 49 days; I watched half and read half. 

What book do you have to read ji?
_Hazel_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey every1... how u guyz doing...? m new here... =D =D
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't think too much 😆
It's a Punjabi name

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

LOL...yayy...I'm not alone in this ji. But he so does remind me of this devilish good looking vampire; his smile is a killer lol. I tried watching his other show I Really Really Like You; how I really really hated it lol.

Yup, I go on dramabeans...that's where I read up on 49 days; I watched half and read half. 

What book do you have to read ji?

Ohh...I know that show...I read the synopsis and watched one of the MVs of the show, but nothing really evoke my interest in it so never really really watched it ðŸ˜†

I am reading Dubliners by Joyce ...its a compilation of short stories...quite interesting.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fav missed connection ever http://missedconnectionsny.blogspot.com/2011/05/polka-dots-in-strand.html
Hi Hazel! Welcome ji -)

Sigh Simi...total bezati hoing...I will eventually get it ji lol

@Ania-LOL...The lead girl was in Creating Destiny, so I was like two people I like...so lets try it. OMG it was so frustrating...I only watched as much as I did b/c of my vampire dude ji lol.

Sigh..I should read something too...are you on your summer break?
_Hazel_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanx simran... i luv the way u put "ji" at the end of each sentence...lol its cutee