Posted: 12 years ago
Simran, if its anything relevant, then the drama "Drunken to love you" is actually a spin off of Fated to Love you...from the same director/producer team but diff. actors...its very cute and actually a little less on the mushy side, which I actually like cuz 'fated to..." was too mushy at times.
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

Simran: I am waiting for monday and tuesday to come soon. Lie to me is hilarious. I just love the songs and the feel of Autumn's concerto. I don't know how many times I have repeatedly watch the mv's of autumn's concerto. I also watched 49 days and loved it except the ending was pretty harsh to say the least. 

I need to wait for Wednesday to watch the show. I just caught up on the episodes and love it ji. The songs for AC were awesome ji. I love listening to their songs; I especially like the one from Full House. Sigh, 49 days...pure evil ji...at least the reaper was hot lol
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Ania, I'm in love with Secret Garden lol. Try http://aznv.tv/?p=home. It has a lot of shows with subs and one part ji. It's free and ad free ji.

Actually I started watching SG when it was airing ...same thing with 49 days...so I sort of got too tired waiting for the subs and watched something that was finished already. 

@Kyakstar: Too many good dramas and so little time. Baby faced beauty and romance town are so under rated that it makes me sad. They are really good shows...
Originally posted by --ania--

Simran, if its anything relevant, then the drama "Drunken to love you" is actually a spin off of Fated to Love you...from the same director/producer team but diff. actors...its very cute and actually a little less on the mushy side, which I actually like cuz 'fated to..." was too mushy at times.

Oh is it? I enjoyed watching Fated...but yes, it was a bit too mushy at times. So Romance Town is good ji? I've been thinking of watching it.
Well, I will definitely catch it tonight then. I love dramacrazy.net website because they have everything for you ...

Simran: You like the 3 bears song from Full house hahha...j/k! I love full house songs too. "I think I love you" 
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Oh is it? I enjoyed watching Fated...but yes, it was a bit too mushy at times. So Romance Town is good ji? I've been thinking of watching it.

Yep, Romance Town actually turned out to be very nice...I wasn't planning on watching it.

here is a MV...do check it out...but it has only aired 6 episodes so far...

all these new shows have such good OSTs that I even saved a couple on my mp3 ðŸ˜›
Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago
OMG  Cho, I totally love the 3 Bears song...I downloaded it along with I Think I Love You😛

Oh thanks Ania! I'll check the MV abhi hi ji.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 12 years ago
Ania: I am on it too. Thanks for the link. 

Bye guys and see you around. ðŸ¤—
Oh you guys were talking about 49 days ending...I skimmed through the recap on dramabeans. 
Actually, in the beginning I wanted the scheduler's gf to end up with Kang-ah, but then I saw her w/ scheduler and they looked soo cute and I started rooting for them. 

Bye Kyakstar! see ya ðŸ˜Š
Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago
Ania, the scheduler was a cutie na ji lol. I think I'll watch Romance Town, looks interesting ji. Have you seen Dal Jaa's Spring?

Bye Cho!